A Stroke of Madness Part Deux - SCVI CAS

Wow, I'm over a month late with Amy, I didn't even know she was out and thankfully another DLC pack. I definitely have to get reacquainted with her its good that they kept a lot of her moves and added some crazy stuff; kinda make me feel like my buddy Raphael was neglected a little but its cool.

As mentioned before, I love the Shapeshifters mainly because you can make their skin any shade you want and now they have an option to color the eyes which is cool.

Villainess [Amy Style]:

by IB Villainous, on Flickr

I thought there would be more items but I guess they'll release more later on [fingers crossed.] I was happy to see the feathered wing tips since that meant I could recreate an older creation from Soul Calibur 5; but alas I was still missing some pieces. I don't get how they forbid you to move the tattoos to the lower legs when applying to the skin, its crazy! But oh well, hope they patch that because it looks weird. I don't play with Sophitia often but I'll use her style until Cassandra comes out.

Glory [SCV Version]:

Glory 2.0 [Sophitia Style]:

I really like your CaS there very unique and colorful. Kanta looks very good and I'm curious if you based him off anything or what your inspiration was if any?

I really like your CaS there very unique and colorful. Kanta looks very good and I'm curious if you based him off anything or what your inspiration was if any?
Thank You! Very much appreciated. Kanta is a super upgraded version of a SCV CaS I made with a lot of changes. Being Egyptian inspired I was thinking on the lines of Anubis but there isn't anything resembling a jackal head so I went with a beak. He would not have looked right with that big ol' Eagle Head so I just modified that 'chin horn' [if that's what it's called, lol] to improvise. All the gold on him are tattoos, but unfortunately as mentioned before, they don't let you go full body with them, only to the knees. The name was given by the CaS system, usually it makes something cheesy but I liked it this time so I kept it. ^_^

SCV Version:

Last edited:
Thank You! Very much appreciated. Kanta is a super upgraded version of a SCV CaS I made with a lot of changes. Being Egyptian inspired I was thinking on the lines of Anubis but there isn't anything resembling a jackal head so I went with a beak. He would not have looked right with that big ol' Eagle Head so I just modified that 'chin horn' [if that's what it's called, lol] to improvise. All the gold on him are tattoos, but unfortunately as mentioned before, they don't let you go full body with them, only to the knees. The name was given by the CaS system, usually it makes something cheesy but I liked it this time so I kept it. ^_^

SCV Version:

Thanks for sharing. I was getting a Egyptian vibe from him but I wasn't entirely sure so I figured I would ask. I have a character I want to bring back from SCV as well but unfortunately SCVI doesn't have one of the pieces I liked for the character. I'm hoping they add more parts at some point. I also get your pain with the tattoos, It is really annoying that you can not go all the way down the leg with them. I've actually had a few characters whose name came from the CaS system sometimes it comes out with some good names.

nice, I like the colour change when the armour is broken.
Thanks, yeah when I'm making these I design the items against the skin first since it's inevitable that one hit will knock off everything lol. Sometimes I wish we could turn off the armor damage but it's here to stay.

Thanks for sharing. I was getting a Egyptian vibe from him but I wasn't entirely sure so I figured I would ask. I have a character I want to bring back from SCV as well but unfortunately SCVI doesn't have one of the pieces I liked for the character. I'm hoping they add more parts at some point. I also get your pain with the tattoos, It is really annoying that you can not go all the way down the leg with them. I've actually had a few characters whose name came from the CaS system sometimes it comes out with some good names.
Yeah I know how you feel hopefully they'll keep releasing parts, I was surprised there wasn't as much with the recent dlc pack I heard it was gonna be a lot but the guys kinda got the short end of the stick. But I have faith they'll release more. ^_^

Last edited:
Back