A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

all right then MistaKoo, feel free to add me on XBL if you wanna have a relaxed CAS matchup sometimes...well, provided it works again, live still down apparently...hope they don't fuck my profile (and 150 CAS) up when i recover my profile !

in fact, we were planning to do a Lil Vil Le Bello matchup tonight, but a few things got in our way, i must admit the service outage kinda was the final blow to it...let us see if we can do it over the week-end ;o)
Sure, what's your GamerTag?
Although I live in the only place in the world where your weekend is our start of the week, but hopefully we'll manage :D

I have not looked at your thread since today. After looking through a few pages I just wanted to say I really love your bumble bee. I'm still trying to figure out how you did it. I also wanted to say that your elder Kajit to me is underwhelming because of the beard. I think it could be adjusted and placed more correctly in order to "hide" it. It just looks way to obvious sticking on top of the head.

I have not looked at your thread since today. After looking through a few pages I just wanted to say I really love your bumble bee. I'm still trying to figure out how you did it. I also wanted to say that your elder Kajit to me is underwhelming because of the beard. I think it could be adjusted and placed more correctly in order to "hide" it. It just looks way to obvious sticking on top of the head.

Hi, thanks for stopping by, if it your first look at a 41 pages thread, i'd strongly suggest you have a look at the slideshow tales of souls and swords 2.0. Then you might have more comments to post, i guess ;o)
The beard (hair) sticking out on top is intentional, not a technical flaw, yet i understand you can "not like it", i'll have a look if it looks better without ;o)

The bumblebee is mostly complicated for the head part, the rest is a matter of proportions and choosing the right colors.
Look at the design notesi now usually post with CAS if you want more details.

but again, the true soul is in the slideshows and vids...

Well, we had a quite interesting 3 player room with Mistakoo and Le Bello.
I will try and come up with a little surprise later on...
Mistakoos CAS are well done and intriguing, and some of the matchups were really entertaining to watch or take part in...
That freakin' bunny !

CU

Well, we had a quite interesting 3 player room with Mistakoo and Le Bello.

Your Yoshijesters are certainly better in action then stati form. I realised it's the faces I'm not so keen on. Which is a shame really, but ho to the humber.

Did Lil Vil twig on that I was letting him win? I tried to make it look like I wasn't, so I hope he didn't notice.

Anyway, MistaKoo certainly has some well executed designs. I like his Shirai (sp?) character, the bearded skeletal samurai with the Justice Surcoat, that used it so well. Amazing creation, and possibly my favourite of his.

That bunny girl is terrifying. And Lust just... Lust is distracting and weird, but done well.

Your Yoshijesters are certainly better in action then stati form. I realised it's the faces I'm not so keen on. Which is a shame really, but ho to the humber.

Did Lil Vil twig on that I was letting him win? I tried to make it look like I wasn't, so I hope he didn't notice.

Anyway, MistaKoo certainly has some well executed designs. I like his Shirai (sp?) character, the bearded skeletal samurai with the Justice Surcoat, that used it so well. Amazing creation, and possibly my favourite of his.

That bunny girl is terrifying. And Lust just... Lust is distracting and weird, but done well.

Lil Vil did not notice anything and was very proud of himself, my hat off to you for a perfect performance ;o)
we will be watching the replays with one of his friends this afternoon, we'll certainly get more giggling and laughing at some silly ROs and all...

Lil Vil did not notice anything and was very proud of himself, my hat off to you for a perfect performance ;o)
we will be watching the replays with one of his friends this afternoon, we'll certainly get more giggling and laughing at some silly ROs and all...

What is Lil Vil's name by the way? Or your name? .-. But I'm glad he enjoyed himself! I must say, pulling off useless, but acrobatic moves to focus on looking good, instead of winning, is really refreshing.

Yeah, you probably know more than i do in this installment of the game, so it is always nice to watch replays.
And Mistakoo played in chivaleresque manner too (except those armor breaks, but it is hard to avoid and too "sensitive")
Lil Vil = Clovis (very french name, actually the name of the first king of francs)
My name = Fabien (another very french name ;o)
Surprise in the works...

Yeah, you probably know more than i do in this installment of the game, so it is always nice to watch replays.
And Mistakoo played in chivaleresque manner too (except those armor breaks, but it is hard to avoid and too "sensitive")
Lil Vil = Clovis (very french name, actually the name of the first king of francs)
Surprise in the works...

I'll still be calling him Lil Vil, but Clovis is a cool name.

Surprise in the works...

you quote yet your comments are nowhere to be found...do you main Natsu that much your prose is invisible to us mortals ?
Or do you use black text of death...;o)))

i would like to read you though, so please try again !

Yes that was fun. I liked your boxing monkey and BumbleBee the most. The Khajit is pretty impressive too even though I hated them in their game.
Also the owl thing looked way better in motion.

Looking forward to whatever you have to show :D

Thanks. It is Shirai, a generic random name since I couldn't come up with a name for him lol.
The bearded mask was inspired by an actual Samurai armor I've seen in a museum (in England!). I only used the justice surcoat because I wanted to use it, it's just that it can never be used. Also the fur helped given his savage samurai theme.

Oh and btw you two are the only people here to ever see him, I felt he was incomplete and yet to post him anywhere :>

I need to see more of your CAS, especially since you almost never post any of them here.
Although I'm kinda disappointed in you. What CAS maker chooses the same character twice in a row >:(?
(I did it a couple of times, but not in a showroom lobby nor with fellow CASers).

It was really tough not going for the kill, also hard to figure out who's supposed to win :<
1 round photo sessions matches are better for that purpose.

Also I thought Miss Bunny was cute :'<

Here it is, Online Symphony 3, starring Le Bello, Mistakoo (and Vil ;o) :

http://snack.to/pzujl1k1

Didn't i say tales of souls and swords was my last slideshow...my name is Vil, and i am an addict (round of applause ;o)

Oh did i mention the slideshow is also starring Lil Vil (i put shots from his fights against Le Bello in the mix too).
Where are you Mistakoo, Wandrian and Le Bello...

Le Bello showed me an awesome cervantes yesterday night, unfortunately, couldn't make it into the slideshow...maybe i'll post a few pics.

bump because i want someone to comment on my slideshows (and there is one featuring Zalsamel)
I was in work logged in from my mobile, couldn't watch it :<. I'd never miss a slideshow starring featuring my characters!
Great choice of music and great shots. Don't know what else to say since I've seen them in superior form in the game itself, thank you for the exposure I guess.

Why don't you give monk Maxi Xiba's arm bands? I think he'd look better in them.

I did? When and who? D:
The only time we played, that Red Leixia in Chinese braids and Natsu's top.

I liked your monk Xiba. The black samurai is good too.

I was in work logged in from my mobile, couldn't watch it :<. I'd never miss a slideshow starring featuring my characters!
Great choice of music and great shots. Don't know what else to say since I've seen them in superior form in the game itself, thank you for the exposure I guess.

you are welcome !

Why don't you give monk Maxi Xiba's arm bands? I think he'd look better in them.

ok, i'll try them on Shaolin Max then.

Yeah but that's one of my favourites of Le Bello's roster, and i guess one of his too, hence why ;o)

thanks !

Does anybody see Claws ghost posts ;o) ?

Oh, the Miko Priestess one? I wasn't aware I'd used her twice, my bad. Next time there'll be more variation!

And Vilarcane seemed to thank you on my behalf for the second sentence here, but much obliged. I keep forgetting to change Kinglsy's voice... =/

Don't forget to give Maxi hair now Vil ;D

Oh did i mention the slideshow is also starring Lil Vil (i put shots from his fights against Le Bello in the mix too).
Where are you Mistakoo, Wandrian and Le Bello...

Le Bello showed me an awesome cervantes yesterday night, unfortunately, couldn't make it into the slideshow...maybe i'll post a few pics.

Love the slideshow! You're getting much better with pictures, which show off the character far greater than simple win poses and such could ever do. Those shots with Mista Koo's skeletons are breathtaking. And the last picture, I thank you for it. Leixia never seemed so pretty, if I do say so myself.

And I'm glad you like my Cervantes. Trying to get decent with him, because I realised I'd not played him, but he's my kinda guy and I need a powerhouse in my team~

And yeah, I can see Claw's non-posts. Weird.

Back