A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

You missed one pretty girl and another classy CAS of yours.
A bit small maybe for you to recognize...

And techically, there are four more intruders, even though they are CAS as well, just not from the same calibur :)

Last edited:
chezclvacklsfq1bg.jpg

see ya...Vil

You missed one pretty girl and another classy CAS of yours.
A bit small maybe for you to recognize...

Yeah found Pegasus Hilde, but couldn't see the other person. Who is it?
Btw, did you put the snowman of yours in the second montage? I spotted him in the first one, wasn't sure if it was a different pic of him or a different character in the second.

Yeah found Pegasus Hilde, but couldn't see the other person. Who is it?
Btw, did you put the snowman of yours in the second montage? I spotted him in the first one, wasn't sure if it was a different pic of him or a different character in the second.

1st montage intruder : digby
2nd montage intruders : cobra pat and pegasus hilde, along with a few pics of my best SCIV CAS, which can be spotted easily with the different lighting and stages...

Yes i did put a ingame pic of the snowman that i found intriguing (well i got more intriguing ones of him like the smelty one, and it might have been a better pick, but i cannot go back once and edit the montage is complete, and i noticed the pic in the upper left hand corner is buggy and not the one intended (joker with a bit of alien wtf is wrong with you photovisi ?)

Anyways, it was fun to make !

The funny thing is that my mind is still full of mental pictures of new ideas, and i have to leave it at that for the moment because :
- i have a terrible flue
- i have real life stuff that has higher priority than getting fans satisfied on a forum :P
- i am suffering from another addiction called diablo 3, and very soon another one called Beyon Two Souls...

So i am just sticking around trying to give out a few comments tips here and there...

Hey guys, sorry i've been gone for so long. I started middle school this week and Ive had a lot of work. Anyways I'm learning French as my second language!

Tu apprends le francais mon petit loup, mais c'est merveilleux !
now translate :P

I have taught le bello a few words like dodo :)
wonder if he recalls....

Vil... retirement? I had to come out of my own hibernation to say that you have been a vital presence and have had a profound impact on my own creations. the best to you mon ami. (^_^)

I'm only in beginners French, so I only understand up to "petit".Im gonna guess that it says something along the lines of "You're learning French, my little wolf, That is marvelous!"

Perfect translation ! Do we both have a gift for foreign languages ? :)

Vil... retirement? I had to come out of my own hibernation to say that you have been a vital presence and have had a profound impact on my own creations. the best to you mon ami. (^_^)

It really humbles me to read things like that, and i do remember you :)
Where can i see some of the creations i inspired you to do, if i may ask ?

Thanks for all you did for me Vilarcane. Your lessons, advices, critics and creations inspired me to keep improving.

Keep it going, it is a good antidepressant as Pas said, but has to be fun and relaxing as well. To me , the most rewarding and fun part of CAS has always been taking them online or in local VS to show friends or family members :)

The only way to give them real virtual life if you get me xD

Back