Aeon General Discussion / Q&A

Okay this is not exactly helpful, but I had this Viola vs Aeon match on the wall-less Astral Chaos stage, orb on Viola, Aeon does his Sand Winger and Viola CEs. Aeon then becomes CHARIZARD, fire blasting Viola and leaving a trail of flames on the floor before promptly soaring out of the ring from midstage. Hilarious physics.

Speaking of useless moves, how about SW A+B+K G?
It seems to be a bit naive to think there would be anything you could actually avoid with that while still having time to counter attack. Especially at the cost of meter.
Though I guess it's the only time he actually flies around with his wings instead of just hovering so that's something.

The only time SW A+B+K G ever worked with me was when i did it by accident, landed with my back to the ring edge and then threw the guy over with 6B BE for the win.

Wow, that 1bA+B+K to 1B+K combo really works.
He tried to side roll and took a clean hit for crazy damage.
Stronger and cheaper than following up with CE, I'll have to keep this in mind.

I notice quite a few people, when they guard 8B+K, let their guard up and get hit by the following SW K.
I suppose at first glance you wouldn't think he'd have a follow up attack.

I'm too stupid to find the finals...where are them? :V

They're not there they weren't streamed because we weren't supposed to have them this day so the stream was already on MK.

I played Hobbz in winners finals Aeon vs Astaroth 3-0.

I may have been using CE after 1bA+B+K too much.
Whenever I've been all "I don't need to waste my meter, a 44K will do just fine", I do it too early and don't get the attack throw which means I also don't get the KO.
So basically I drop combos by going to slow and by going too fast.

So dead. Maybe I should go to another tournament. Actually I'm planning to use Raph for my next one.

DO IT also still waiting on dat Aeon guide.

Yeah sorry about that man. I don't know when or if I'm gonna do it. I talked about that when my account turned silver for a while and then I bought a PS3 which did not work and had a lot of trouble getting refund and I was hella bored.

I'm gonna think about it. But I don't have recording equipment so it won't be as cool as what Zeroeffect did. Just like walls of text.

Back