[Alabama] In AL, no one can hear you scream

TetsuyaHikari

[09] Warrior
Do we have anybody from AL on the site? If you live here too, you must know how hard it is to find competition, right? So, anybody else from AL looking to start up a community?

No shit, Einstein. I created this thread back in October and you're the only one that has replied (two months later).

Good job, slowpoke.

EDIT: Also, I lawl at your sig. Too bad I don't care about you enough anymore to take you down. It's a shame, really :(

I've grown up and moved on, but it seems you still want to play in the sandbox and act like a kid. So, have fun with that. Tell me how that works out for you ;)

Its a few really good people in Bham. I think devil-zo (b-ham)and people in the tuskegee/auburn/montgomery area. I know they post on shoryuken and caliburforum. (SRK is the best bet to find them though). Auburn has about 5-8 people that play all the time. Hope this helps some.

King Salmon/Tomahawk Alabama Alumni 2001-2008:sc2mit2::sc2yun2:

Leave Tetsu alone ID and let the thread bring AL players in. If you want these posts deleted Tetsu just let me know.

I doubt anyone will see this... but I'm in Birmingham for this week, and I'm free on Thursday if anyone wants to get games in.

Shoot me a PM if anyone is around.

- I.C.E.

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls. For more information, visit the official thread here (http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-25-2...-the-best-of-the-south-jacksonville-ar.14132/) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

Back