[Alberta, Canada] We exist!

Oh noes, I hope you find your copy soon Jargen. (Lol if it's under your bed).
And I can't go to the meeting this Thurday. I have a midterm to go to instead. (>T_T)

Do it for your honor Slayer! (>*o*)
Where's your passion?! Study that learner's book like you mean it!
heheh i know...but when it comes to this kind of stuff...i like...have zero motivation to do anything. its like pulling teeth even just doing homework or studying for a test...normally of which i do all of that the day before the big test already(at least i do it ok! >.< sides im still getting borderline 80's so its not like im failing!) and yes...thats with me taking only ONE class this semester...*sigh*

but im not as bad as i was in highschool...i'd just skip school on the excuse of "im tired" or "im sick"

its even a pain in the ass to get out of bed most days XD im seriously that unmotivated.

yet i study soul calibur so vigilantly...isnt that just a little bit strange?

but ok...i guess ive got the bus ride on the way to school to study...and the bus ride home...it takes an hour to get there anyways. but its so much easier to just take out my ipod...TT-TT im terrible at this stuff.

heheh i know...but when it comes to this kind of stuff...i like...have zero motivation to do anything. its like pulling teeth even just doing homework or studying for a test...normally of which i do all of that the day before the big test already(at least i do it ok! >.< sides im still getting borderline 80's so its not like im failing!) and yes...thats with me taking only ONE class this semester...*sigh*

but im not as bad as i was in highschool...i'd just skip school on the excuse of "im tired" or "im sick"

its even a pain in the ass to get out of bed most days XD im seriously that unmotivated.

but ok...i guess ive got the bus ride on the way to school to study...and the bus ride home...it takes an hour to get there anyways. but its so much easier to just take out my ipod...TT-TT im terrible at this stuff.
Motivate yourself with a reward system. Like study for 1hr and a half, and take a half hour break. That's how I keep going. It's horrible if you sit there and read your textbook for hours on end lol.
And there's no needs for words on why you study the awesome game named Soul Calibur so vigilantly ;D

does anybody wanna meet up for some locals some time? we still haven't had any luck getting people together...

So when would you guys like to get together? i know andur, you told me that you had some days off coming up before the end of the year. when would you like to meet and play? Maybe you could bring some of the others with you too.

Jargen do you think you'd be free as well? it'd be great to include you in this as well.

I talked to Shiro the other day - as far as i know there isnt gonna be another tournament for a long time yet. he says everyone is feeling pretty blown out. of course if i can figure out how to do it though, i wouldnt mind hosting some local tourneys for everybody.

I talked to Shiro the other day - as far as i know there isnt gonna be another tournament for a long time yet. he says everyone is feeling pretty blown out. of course if i can figure out how to do it though, i wouldnt mind hosting some local tourneys for everybody.

If you need help learning how to run a tournament I can help you once my exams are over. :)

Hmm the west is now cooler than the east... when did this happen... Well HUSS I'm just going to unload everything here, to give you an idea of where things are.

SC: Trolling a bit more than before, playing Asta, Ezio, and Natsu (One of the characters I wanted to pick up og) Gotten better with certain realizations in spacing and timing... but still not labbing it or looking at frames.

P4A/P3FES: Did like 90% of story mode in P4A to realize that the villian will not be revealed. Tried labbing it once after losing to some good players online. Haven't really touched it since. As for FES I'm on level 160 of the tower... this battle system is boring. When I play !1&2 I'm just going for easy mode.

DOA5: Heheh boo.. O.K. I'm going to main Hayabusa or Mila. Haven't really played it much either.

Well without anymore cred card hassles I should be getting my Vita on monday earliest...Though there aren't many games I want play at the moment. I got greedy because of the black friday 'sale'.

Grr remind me to get my passport at every chance you get. I need to drop by A&C more often as well. When are you guys holding your own major?

Hi JerkKing. How ya doing?
The west is the best yo.
Is P4 still doing well in TO? It died in Calg as soon as I bodied everyone GG came out, lol.
We don't have plans for a major yet, but if we do one, it'll be held sometime in May or June. It'll be hype =D.

The driver's test is really easy, it's just a bunch of common sense questions. Driving itself is quite easy too given the vehicle you'll be driving is AWD/4WD/4x4 and has traction control (it will if it was made after the early 90's).

Sorry I haven't been very active lately. I sort of took a step back from SC5 for awhile. My frustration with this game just hit its peak, really. It was getting to the point where I'd win a series and STILL be salty, unhealthily so. I decided I needed to give it a few weeks just to sort of... Reset. I'm still up for coming down to Calgary in January, and I'm sure I'll start playing again sometime in the next couple weeks, but December is going to be hectic enough as it is. Today was my birthday, and I have three other friends who all have birthdays throughout the month, not to mention Christmas and the obvious implications that brings with it. I'll either pick up SC5 sometime in the next couple weeks, or just wait til after Christmas.

...I'm also going to be doing a streamed no upgrades playthrough of Mega Man X with 16 Bit and Slips helping me out on commentary (the Tekken Slips, for anyone who's familiar), so as far as my nerd-time goes, that takes precedence. I'm really looking forward to that, and I told both guys that I'll probably be doing X2 and X3 as followups if the first run goes well, so I said I'd keep them posted in the event that I can get them back for another run. Knowing them, I'm sure they'll be up for it, time permitting.

Back