Alfimis recreations (soul calibur V)

I like their looks and Martel is especially well designed, i think this is my favorite design of you hell i even like her more than most of my own characters.
Keep it up :)

@ AlfimiEinst : Greetings! ^^

I've been lurking in this thread a bit, and I've seen some interesting designs here. The standouts to me are:

1.) Both versions of Talim, obviously.... ^^

2.) The versions of Taki that I've seen on page 2 ~ the ones with the most brilliantly improvised ponytail that I've ever seen in CaS so far, I might add! o_O

3.) The various revisions of Seung Mi-na (I like her character and her playstyle in the past, so it's mostly for nostalgia reasons....). They're really quite interesting.

4.) As well as Morrigan, Lilith, and the hybrid combination of both. How on earth did you managed to create their pants like that? What did you do and how did you do it...?! o.O

I need to know, please...!

5.) And finally, the characters; Tabatha, Kira and Martel. They're really impressive! :)

Even among those that weren't mentioned, I still find them fascinating and I need to adapt some of the costume ideas that you've used for them (as well as those that I've already mentioned earlier) as my own. I really needed even more inspiration to create even better designs for my characters, you see.... ~///~

I also can't wait to see what else you could come up with, so I hope you could design some more.

Farewell for now! m(_ _)m

Of course you can use it ö.ö...
That's why i'm going public with my creations ^-^

@Kai : thy so much^^
Well, all i did was using the skin color and made the color i wanted to have as pants.
Then i used sticker and took them on the body parts where i needed her original skin and that's it^^

Huhu guys^^

This is another protagonist for my Tales of Series *-*

Plot : Sheela does look like a noble woman, but she is a mercenary. Sheela is a humorous and for adventures looking
girl. She is also known as "MoonPrincess" . That name was given to her, because of the sign on her shield and noble fighting style. Sheela doesn't live in the same world like kira and Karin. They first met after these two left their world in order to stop the magical knights from getting the live tree. She also have magical powers like these knights. Who is she and what is her real goal?...

Sheela
foto1378.jpg

foto1376.jpg

foto1377.jpg

And now some other update for my Xenosaga Cas

J.R (Xenosaga III remake)

foto1381c.jpg

foto1382.jpg

Jin (Shion's brother)

foto1383.jpg

foto1384.jpg

Chaos
foto1385z.jpg

Momo

foto1386.jpg

And some evil guy (my own creation) the purpur testament

foto1379u.jpg

foto1380.jpg

all, hope you enjoyed^^

Of course you can use it ö.ö...
That's why i'm going public with my creations ^-^

@Kai : thy so much^^
Well, all i did was using the skin color and made the color i wanted to have as pants.
Then i used sticker and took them on the body parts where i needed her original skin and that's it^^

Hmm.... now that sounds a bit confusing at first, but I think I get it. Thanks for your reply, though! m(_ _)m

As for your latest creations of yours, I find them each of them impressive in their own right. In fact, I think I need to adapt some parts of their costumes to build some of my own characters (especially Sheela, Jin, Momo and Testament!). Your knack of keeping 'em all simple and clean is what I truly like about your designs the most, if you must know, so I could only tell you this: Keep up the good work! ^_^

Thy so much ^-^

Here are some more i finished these days ^^

Kira ( His old armor while acting as royal knight)

foto1388.jpg

Sheela ( her ordinary mercenary outfit when she met kira and Karin)

foto1389.jpg

foto1390.jpg

My Updated version of shion/developer of Kos-Mos ( i personally like her much more then my first try *-*)

foto1393.jpg

andTestament final form ( there were no algol style, so i used algol himself x.x)

foto1394d.jpg

ALl for now ^^

The next will probably be my secont main protagonist of tales of series karin ^^

@ AlfimiEinst : Your newest batch of creations are interesting to see, but both Sheela and Shion really stood out for me this time. Kira, on the other hand, needs a bit of improvement, though (the arrangement of his patterns look weird).

Oh, well.... I will look forward to see what else you could cook up. Later! ^^

@kai : well this was my purpose :O. I'm not just giving all a decent look. Actually, especially if i want to make a whole
new tales of series i must stay at the charactersistic the chars are supposed to be given. His knight outfit shows
a weirdo knight which just followed all orders without thinking. The Idea was to show with the chosen patterns what kind of a kingdom it is. Don't worry about Sheela i already got an better Idea to give her a better look ^^
But Shion is really hard to make, i was really happy to get a better result x.x (Maybe i will work on her again later)

This is Sheelas Updated mercenary outfit^^

Sheela (Mercenary)

foto1397.jpg

And this is one of the evil guys^^.

Jin is a general of the mystical knights and one of the strongest members in their organisation.
His element is the wind. He uses a verly small blade without much range but in combination with his
elementpower, it makes a dangerous weapon which cuts through the wind with unlimitless range.
He wants to revive the goddess, because he wants salvation. For him all the humans are destroying the planet and
its nature beeings. That is his reason to fight. Later he helps Kira and his friends to escape from the enemys,while he
is acting as normad. After they entered the new sphere, Jin shows his true face as General of the living Storm as Magical Knight.

Jin (The living Storm)

foto1402f.jpg

The next one will be definitely Karin x.x and some others :O

As promised finally Karin and her Mother Lucienne^^

Karin is the Princess of Arcadia Kingdom and the kidnapped daughter of Lucienne the queen.
After she was rescued by Kira, she went on a journey alongside with him in order to find the tree of live.

Karin (princess adventure look) Like her Outfits soo much *-*)

foto1406.jpg

Karin (Princess Knight look)

foto1407.jpg

And her Mother

Lucienne

foto1405t.jpg

Next will come soon^^

Hey Alfimi back with some new^^

First i start with a small update for my xenosaga cas ^^

Kos-Mos (Final edit Xenosaga III)

foto1502j.jpg

foto1503.jpg

Ziggy (had to use tricks to make his knees look like machinex.x)

foto1501l.jpg

And an enemy of Jin

Margulis

foto1500.jpg

and now two originals of me^^

I really like boa hancock style of one piece so i tried to make one for myself with the same look and here it is ...

foto1504a.jpg

foto1505d.jpg

foto1506r.jpg

And her summer clothes^^

foto1507p.jpg

foto1508m.jpg

This one was inspired after getting the new scV dlc outfits. I created an original soulcalibur V character.
This is the "Soul edge " version of elysium and i called her "Soulysium" xD

Soulysium 1p (used the colors of sophitia using soul edge in sc IV)

foto1509z.jpg

foto1510.jpg

SOulysium 2P

foto1512z.jpg

foto1513z.jpg

(Without helm)

foto1514.jpg

This is all hope you enjoyed^^
I will continue later on continuing the tales of story.

Back