Tira - 10/0
Voldo - 10/0
Xianghua - 10/0
Yoda - 10/0
Yoshimitsu - 10/0
Yun-seong - 10/0
Zasalamel - 10/0

You cannot escape long death.

Algol beats Algol 10:0, too. There are no exceptions.

What I mean to say is how serious are you with this? I know there is a at lest a small amount of satire in your post, but really... There are characters like Maxi who I believe have no chance against an Algol who is really trying to win.

oh this is all %100 truth

tia has great reasoning behind it also

i wont say it because he wants to say it

yes, here are my reasons

1) algol is a boss
2) algol has bubbles

therefore, algol is completely unbeatable

Last week Saitoh beat me 7:6 Asta vs. Algol. But not because its a interesting Matchup, but because i suck with Algol. Actually its 10:0 for Algol. He has Bubbles. BUBBLES.

Close Thread please. This is a waste of internet space.

I can provide four characters that already have an advantage on Algol since no one is serious in this thread.

Hilde
Kilik
Amy
Vader

Mina isn't to shabby either in this matchup.

I can provide four characters that already have an advantage on Algol since no one is serious in this thread.

Hilde
Kilik
Amy
Vader

Mina isn't to shabby either in this matchup.

no, they cannot beat him. algol is a boss and he has bubbles.

Some people are actually trying to help finish these matchups up and it seems like it has hope this time. Why mess things up. The last time I saw anyone complain about Algol was god knows how long ago. I think players have learned to cope with him. On the otherhand it seems you are igniting the flames again.

Anyway if ur not gonna take the thread serious can we lock and close this and start again with another qualified player such as Oof.

Thank you!

Algol is still banned in every country except the US, in which he is banned at some events and soft banned everywhere else in the US

Wait how is amy at an advantage against algol he can space better than her and with her short range cant algol just back step the majority of her moves? I dont play either character well enough to give an reasonable input so its more curiousity than anything

The problem is that Algol is so little used, yet when he IS used he is rarely used to potential. This means that the creation of a reasonably accurate matchup chart for him is prettymuch impossible. People's attitudes toward Algol have not changed significantly even after the game has been out for almost a year. I can't see them changing in the future either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back