Algol Pre-Release Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..Algol will be top tier this time. I couldn't say it in Sc4. but I can say it in Sc5. It seems his bubbles are nerf a bit. Don't otg like they use to and don't stay out that long. He has a few new combos too. that's good. That CE damage is great. And I think it otgs. If it otgs, I'm going to take him to Evo and win it. Hands down. no one will stop me.

Algol isnt top tier according to people who had the game for.months I dont think he will be either

he really needs meter to do good damage...when cervy does 100 damage meterless on any launcher you look at shit like that and lol

oh also patsuka natsu and cervy are gods

idk anything about natsu but daggoth who tested everyframe and match up says shes the best

patsuka does STUPID damage

cervy is cervy

Dag also says Algol will be top as a FYI.

Not that it matters. In fact, fuck tiers! I want to play the damn game!

What are the reasons people are thinking make him top tier? It can't be the CE damage, because that requires 200% meter, which other characters can match or beat with two CEs of their own.

Oh u can customize algol now? Thats a surprise, I woulda thought with the clipping issues his moves will definitely cause namco woulda stayed away from that. Im not complaining though.

Oh and this tourney
has some really nice algol play. Your gonna have to fast forward through it though to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back