Algol, PS3, and You!

PSN-iiDRiiS

[10] Knight
Please post your PSN ID here so I can find some good Algols to play against. I swear I am the only person who uses Algol on the PSN.

Add me: iiDRiiZ

Added you all!

Why is it that in this Algol mirror with Guillen 1a or 2b+k ALWAYS the deciding factor? Is that really true or what? It's quite annoying. GGs though =/

I basically conditioned you to continually block mid and I knew that 1A CE does 164 damage so I just weakened you down to surprise you with the low into his CE.

GGs though!

One thing to note though, I rarely use 2B+K B. I believe it was 6K K or 8B+K K that you are talking about. I have a bad habit of using those two moves a lot.

Added you all!

Why is it that in this Algol mirror with Guillen 1a or 2b+k ALWAYS the deciding factor? Is that really true or what? It's quite annoying. GGs though =/

Learn to react to 1A and 2B+KB (though 2B+KB is harder to see than 1A so it will take longer to learn reaction to it). Neither is a solid mixup move against someone with sufficient reactions. 1A especially is quite slow and shouldn't ever hit you unless its a CH or it TCed under one of your attacks.

Not what I'm saying I can react to it, but it's not as easy to react to it as it is offline. Most matches came to down to "Ok, he's not playing stupid everybody playing safe... first person to 1a wins YAY" GGs though I finally found some Algols!!! <3

Smilaxx is my PSN, I would like to play against some other algols to see how mine matchs up and the other ways people play him. I only started using him about 2 weeks after sc5 released but I just can't stop using him, he's way too fun. (Was playing tira but she causes me such frustration)

Sorry for the offtopic people but do you have problems with the lag online for Algol's combos.
Thanks

Sorry for the offtopic people but do you have problems with the lag online for Algol's combos.
Thanks

I occasionally get derps with lag when I attempt to do 66A+B after a 44B, so he ends up doing 6A+B (slow ass bubble) and I get punished, also when I do his CE because the second 236 ABK won't register so I end up getting screwed.

Back