Algol Wall shennanigans

spongebob

[08] Mercenary
I got bored and thought I'd try out some wall combo's last night because I'd never really done any wall combos with Algol. I know theres a combo thread but its dead lol.

Wall Combo's (Sadly about the most dmg you can get from walls ive found is a 11a techtrap so use the other options when your opponent wisens up)

I tested these all out (1p) a few times against a mitsu 2nd action all block and random tech and AC. Sometimes attacks will whiff and certain things like aB bubbles won't connect if you hit them aB from too close or at certain angles. I cbb testing it out for each combo so u'll have to see for ureself.

aB (W) 44B - 49 - 51 DMG
aB 2A+B aB 11B - 63 DMG (+20 DMG from 11b but not counted bcuz dmg resets)

6AAB (W) 2B+K - 73 DMG (best option for guaranteed dmg)
6AAB (W) 1K 11A (Techtrap now) 2A+B aB 11B - Does about 70% life. Note:Even if they dnt tech or w/e they'll still get hit by the 11A it just won't bounce em up.
^^The above without the 11A more reliable 50% hp.

WR [K] (W) (U might aswell do 2A [K]) 1K 11A (Techtrap now) 2A+B aB 11B - Under 70% life
WR [K] (W) 2B+K - 73 DMG

3B (W) 1K 2A+B aB (if they hit wall here finish of with 2b insted) 11B - 30% ish life
3B 2B+K - 53 DMG

WR B (W) 2B+K - 60 DMG

A+B (W) 2A+B aB 2B - 49 DMG
Not a wall combo but A+B (close range) 2A+B aB 11B is actually a combo. I never knew that always used to go for techtraps after A+B. If they tech it does more DMG then 3B and 11A combos.

11A (Can be hard to hit into wall and whiffs alot) 1K 2A+B aB 11B - 45% Health
11A 2B+K - 68 DMG

3AA 44B - 50 DMG

1K (CH) 2A+B aB (W) (it barely ever hits wall tho u need to be at a certain angle) 22B - 50ish DMG
Heres an interesting thing:
Sometimes certain things will only hit if theres a wall blocking the way. They won't hit into the wall it just stops em from rolling. E.g Mitsu's Mist 6BB against grounded.
(At a bit of a diagonal angle where the wall is sometimes see thru)
1K (CH) 2A+B aB 11B (W) - Cant get this to hit enough times so i 4got dmg but probs around 50%.
The best 1:
1K (CH) 2A+B aB 22B 2A+B aB 11A 2A+B aB 11B - Leaves opponent at around 20 HP left. The best thing is its incredibly easy to hit. All you need is a wall to stop them going anywhere so the 22B is guaranteed if they tech. I did this on tower of remeberance spiral of time not sure if it'll work on completely straight walls. I might post a vid l8r tho of sum of these.

Extra note an easy safe way to get into position is 4AA. It pretty much swaps you around with you still bieng on 1p on guard and block.

Ill update post if ppl get more combo's.

Doubt any1 cares but xD....

33B 1B 2A+B aB (if the aB wall splats then u cant follow up, You can only usually really follow up after the aB if u hit them into the wall at an angle) about 73 dmg. Does around half hp if they tech and then aB doesnt splat so u can follow up. The 2A+B has to hit them at a bit of an angle sadly or sumtimes it will get blocked.

33B 22B 2A+B aB (if the aB wall splats then u cant follow up even if u do follow up the wall splat dmg is higher anyways unless they tech) around 80 dmg. Dmg doesnt change wether they tech or not.

3B 66AB 61 dmg.

and uuh

WR B 22B 2A+B aB/ 66AB 71-74 dmg.

Algol Wall Combo's

In a bubble combo, (back to wall) 8A+B, W!, 33B, 8B+K = ??? (depends on the combo)
Quick Note: You can't continue bubble juggles off of a wall splat with 33B, the opponent can AC, but if they AC to the side 4A+B might be able to catch them... Good work spongebob...

Algol Wall Combo's

It really bothers me that the topic is called "Algol Wall Combo's"

why isn't there an "edit topic" option? urgh -_-

Back