Algols 2nd Unblockable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited java because yesterday a childish little prick had to show off his awesome mute button powers because he couldnt accept someone did not fit into the establishment of arrogant pricks here. So i thought to punch you guys in the face collectively and i will continue to do so even if i would get banned i will continue to do so. :) What are you people going to do SCIV me irl? yawn.

Im actually not making this up i really do know how to do algols 2nd unblockable and no matter how much you assholes are going to suck up to me right now im not going to tell a single one of you, you can thank the people who were in javachat yesterday for it :)

Enjoy.

some one as bad as you couldn't possibly know anything

Didn't have internet this weekend, come back and see that the topic is getting even more retarded. If someone finds a hidden version of this move (doubtful) or actually makes a video of the CF on yoda so we can see what this looks like, send me a PM and I'll re-open the topic to post it. Otherwise this topic is pointless.

EDIT:
Thanks to Xmat for a video of CF on Yoda

If someone finds out how to do this move other than as a CF (doubt it) make another topic about it or post in general chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back