Algols 2nd Unblockable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crow got it right, Cous: vids or it didn't happen. Until then you're talking straight out of your ass.

Fine, ill add it in the next vid ill make. Dont know when it will be but ill handle algol in it and will include it. and still i wont tell any of you pricks how to do it :) Im happy right now.

the move he shows will be a badly cut version of two of his already existing moves, and one will be a shakeable stun if it's anything like his other horrible videos.

See this is why nobody likes this faggotsite because you people have no respect, so i give you people no respect anymore either. Know what you can all go fuck yourselves from now on. Im not making it up but you can whistle to it now.

Cous, there's a secret move with voldo that hits the entire screen with an unblockable that deals 200 damage. Really I know the command but noone else does.

In other words, put up the evidence to shut us up or stop whining like you know something when you don't. Respect is a two way street, and it's not like you've been a perfect little angel. You don't want critique? Then don't post your videos and expect everyone to just love them. This is a competitive SC4 site, not a my little pony fan club.

What, are you angry now because i know something and you dont. Thats the mentality of this site isnt it. Its the exact same as calling someone a troll because they arent followers of a conventional opinion. You're a fucking idiot thats what you are. As for me, you have no idea how large my smile is for finally having something to piss you people off in return.
I dont care anymore if you believe me or not, i know i really do know his 2nd unblockable cause ive even done it 3-4 days ago in a test match before i started recording on the voldo vs yoshi stuff. So what now, you assholes going to whine and whine back and forth for me to prove it by vid? Im not going to comply to your demands anymore. First you people mock and ridiculise me while im just being sporty, then you 'valiantly' chase me off muting me in javachat and to top it kick me from javachat yesterday 3 sec after i came in. What is it you want to tell me? Im not welcome? Then why should i continue to give you guys anything but the knowledge you arent ever going to find out algols 2nd unblockable cause i can tell you right now, its not a plain move you do WS its something you have to do in another sequence, have fun pondering over that you sad asocial bunch of chans.

I think I have leverage over the community because i'm lying about a move that doesn't exist.

Fixed for you.

[edit] Wait why did people kick you off Javachat? Did you do something wrong? If not that's kinda fucked up, you should let Jaxel know.

[edit2 before bed] Feeding false information to the community is a bad idea. A lot of us are unstun gods and can apply true tech traps.

1: i didnt do anything wrong, its just clear that people gang up on me here because im not laying on the floor naked for em.
2: Im not repeating myself.
3: You guys can go fuck yourselves \o/

I'm serious though, go report to Jaxel that you got booted for absolutely no reason in flash chat.

I still think you are a moron who doesn't know shit, talks big about himself and goes on about nonsense... but if you really got kicked for no reason then I think the booting sprees are going a bit too far there.

Cous, you're not sticking it to the man. And you're not being unjustly persecuted. You keep saying things, but they rarely have any meaning.

"That is why nobody respects/likes this community." Because we're elitist? And who are these mystical people that don't like us? Other FG communities? I dare you to pull this kind of shit on SRK or Dustloop and see how it works out.

You also have no reason to smile. You're making claims without any sort of proof. I know a second JF off of Sophie's 236::B::4, but I'm not going to tell you how to do it because you ignored me when I tried to help you after you posted your first video. Nyah!

If people are being lame in Javachat or harassing you with PMs or something, then report it. Just because everyone with a brain thinks your videos -- videos that you yourself have admitted are impractical and rather pointless -- are impractical and rather pointless doesn't mean we've got an evil anti-Cous agenda. People have tried to help you, and if you're willing to listen I'm sure they'll try again. Everything that's happened since your first post has been almost entirely your own doing.

Youre missing the crux here. Ive been up there in the pro mentality, ive been the best of the best in a specific game 'wich isnt SC so i know very well what the clouds smell like. But what i have never ever done is act arrogant and mighty before people who did things differently, that werent in some kind of 'the matrix has you' mode concerning the game.
Do you understand what im saying? And thats all im finding here. Ive NEVER ever felt welcome here not by anyone. Ive met only 2!!! people on this whole goddamn site that acted mature being Sora and Jaxel.
Everyone else was sarcastic, downlooking and flaming on me. Fine i can take that i have a hide of steel. But where i drawn the line is when people mute me, it is a childish fucking thing to do, it has 'cous get off our site' all written over it. Its funny you people think to turn the world upside down now writing it on me, but you have made me like this right now. YOU have made an enemy and trust me im not some emo kid that feels insulted or whatever. When you make an enemy of me it will change the color of this whole community and the only people you can blame are the ones who mocked me in the first place. Not me myself cause i am but a product of your additute towards me. (and dont think i care about my persona on the matter cause i have none to begin with, try understanding that you trammy nooblet)

Back to the game, you people think there is but one set road to do things, yesterday i had a moron tell me that voldo is supposed to be played in a specific manner him showing a video of someone who used voldo soley to work on the soulgauge with 2A+B. Well woo the flying tree hoo! i can 'effectively' murder people with a mitsurugi only utilizing 66B aswell, what do you want to tell me with it... What is it with you guys that you need to devolve a game so strictly just to win, you know i dont give a shit that you people take the fun out of games cause hey 'fun makes you lose' right? But the moment you come to me and talk down to me because i still have fun in a game. Thats what differs our character and thats exactly what makes this site unpopular but to a small sectarian clique of compulsive 'damage dealers' tap yourself on the back for that cause it must be awesome to win using 1% of a characters moveset.
And then say to people thats the way to play that char? Why did they give him all his 'useless' moves then? As a puzzle to work trough finding out wich moves you shouldnt use? Or MAYBE to utilize in more sophisticated playstyles?

You see what i think of a fighting game is that the reason to play them lies in mastering all options a character has. And competition being about utilizing them. But according to you its about winning alone by all means. Yea i got that now i understood that was your mentality from the first day i came here looking for a voldo pro to teach me some fun stuff. And guess what the guy who came to the rescue actually has a mentality surpassing all of you, hes proven that to me already, no matter how good he is or what he uses. Any other of you pricks i wouldve thrown off my msn within 5 minutes.

You people are not elite in any way, you are simplifying gamemechanic zombies with no sense of inginuity, with no creativity. Winning does not make you elite, understanding does.

cous telling people you know something they don't know over and over again is pretty annoying. No one cares really. You can have your secrets. Despite this little thing you have against me I don't dislike you. So don't twist my words to make it look like I do.

Hopefully you're a nice guy IRL but so far you've just been insulting people and bragging about hording info. What do you get out of that honestly? Some people have fun winning in SC4. I don't play to win by all means necessary but you usually feel pretty good when you win right? We can lose and still have fun. So stop assuming we're all buttholes.

On-topic: Algol's UB on Yoda is lame. Booooo! He needs a JF UB.

Hopefully you're a nice guy IRL but so far you've just been insulting people and bragging about hording info. What do you get out of that honestly? Some people have fun winning in SC4. I don't play to win by all means necessary but you usually feel pretty good when you win right? We can lose and still have fun. So stop assuming we're all buttholes.
Stop acting. And stop turning things around. I HOPE i have insulted you people. Cause you (you in general) have insulted me aswell and in a consecutive manner. It is YOUR (you in general) problem that you cant keep your fun in winning to yourself but have to look down on people that do not play to win as if they are playing to lose. There is a big arena of dimension here like i tryed to explain on javachat. Just as much in my videos that are being mocked on and i am beyond tired of reexplaining people now. Im simply not going to be bothered anymore so upyours with it.
You people act superior constantly, and treat people who arent already up in your community like crap.
Want a small contrast on SCU? (when it still existed) they always welcomed everyone small or big, old and new.
Here on 8wr you either have to act like a noob begging for tutoring and accepting a set playstyle like a religion or you are treated like you are a idiot that does not want to bow down before 'the truth'. There is no middle road here, there is no shade of grey while in reality EVERYTHING has shades of grey, everything is relative, everything has multiple dimensions to it. What you people propagate is full of stupidity, You think i dont know you can effectively play using 1 or 2 moves? Do you think i dont know that DOS can be shaken? Or that there exists a thing called aircontrol? Do you think i dont know that there is no way evading the existance of critical finish? Or that online plays differently than offline? That people in offline communitys play to find what specifically works without a chance of failure because they are addicted to keeping their name alive? Ive been there done that. But there is a time when you grow the fuck up about it and realise that you are boxing yourself in. And still it doesnt make it a good reason to disrespect people who play differently for whatever reason yet you people do. Wich differs the men from the boys.
You guys in general as in the aura emitting from this self proclaimed elitist community are arrogant and ill spirited therefore far from pro, it doesnt matter how many wins you have, how effectively you play. If your mentality behind it isnt anywhere near clear of malice instead of learning you are nothing but a robot. Dont you forget that learning works two ways, you dont learn a thing if you dont learn your opponent a thing at the same time you'd be going into circles.
And thats the gist of it.

OK what the hell is going on? There is no such thing as a second unblockable for Algol. This guy is acting like me when I said Hyper Sonic doesn't exist.

I've have actually used it. It was compleatly random. I was playing against my friend and then when i knew i were going to lose i just spammed all directions and buttons and then i did it(missed). So yes i belive it exists.

Cous - A word of advice:

Make shorter posts. People are more likely to read them. Several of your posts on this page are just a wall of text and I am going to assume that they do not pertain much to the topic at hand. Making long posts does not make you look more important, it makes it look like you cannot communicate well (unless it's a long post with you know, a lot of actual info).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back