Algols 2nd Unblockable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to tell if you're even serious anymore, Cous. You just keep throwing up ridiculous strawmen and then you act like you've exposed the dirty underbelly of 8WR.

Your definitions for things like competition and elitism are inconsistent and nonsensical. The problems you see with 8WR (and, it would seem, competitive gaming as a whole, because not a single thing you complain about it unique to this site) are simply not problems, and most of the time they actually don't even exist.

The fact is that people don't just gamefaqs their characters and then input button sequences with their eyes closed because they know that's how you win. That's how you portray the 8WR mentality, and that's the exact opposite of what goes on around here. You also say that people are stuck into set modes of play with each character; they've decided this is how to play them, and that's that. How do you explain Hilde? She went from a bottom tier character that nobody quit understood to a very competitive character thanks to the discovery of her charge combos. There was an obvious process of evolution and discovery involved. The same sort of thing goes on with every other character, to some degree; why don't you actually look into the Soul Arenas and notice that there is theory and experimentation and debate going on all the time. And that most characters are played by different people in completely different ways. And that doesn't just mean different combos, either.

And someone saying Voldo is good for working the Soul Gauge is simply a fact. Why in God's name would you deny that, or, if you're playing Voldo, not take advantage of it? Mina fights better from range, that's also a fact. If I try my best to keep distance with Mina and fight from her ideal range am I being a cookie-cutter conformist jerk, or am I just not being an idiot?

So is... Cous 4 years old or something?

If Cous wants to violently masturbate over a video game argument, that's all good. But he's not gonna do it in the SAs. Until you have actual substance to contribute, don't bother posting here. Another post in this thread from you, Cous, that isn't A. video proof or B. Command Input, will result in moderation and a warning.

Go ahead, you honestly think i can be policed around anylonger?

Crow's reply: As long as you're causing trouble in a forum I moderate? Yes. Yes you can.

Cous - A word of advice:

Make shorter posts. People are more likely to read them. Several of your posts on this page are just a wall of text and I am going to assume that they do not pertain much to the topic at hand. Making long posts does not make you look more important, it makes it look like you cannot communicate well (unless it's a long post with you know, a lot of actual info).

Good Point I never read any of them lol. I just came here to see what Cous said.

Go ahead, you honestly think i can be policed around anylonger?

Well yea, what are you going to do? Troll some more about you not knowing what your talking about and get banned? Or post some more awesome vids that which you yourself said are not to be looked at "how to win vids." Which makes them pointless to a competitive site which this is.

Also, post up that UB that algol has. You dont have to post up what the command is, just the visual confirmation. But I bet you wont. Youll say something like "nope, me gotz big smilez on my face cuz yous dont know how to do useless move..." Maybe you do know how to do it, your the king of knowing useless stuff.

wtf people.... just close the thread if this is just going to continue to be a string of malicious vents toward eachother, and open up a new one if anyone ever figures out the myserty UB. Constantly takin shit to cous wont get him to tell anyone, and if you think he doesnt know than you shouldnt care if he boasts about it.

Right now im uploading a very short on a training session since i often go against edgemaster algol to destroy his attacks, only thing i still struggle with his is throwhappyness, he really fukken spams throws sometimes.
And no i didnt include showing his 2nd UB and i wont anymore after that rude stupid continued disrespect on my style. In fact there is but a single scenario in wich i will tell a person the move wich is when 8wr is no more cause you people (in general again, people that have not been fucking with me dont need to feel adressed) dont deserve the knowledge.
And yes i really do know his 2nd ub wich is why i had to laugh when i saw this topic just after people had been acting all 'were eleet ueueue' to me.

Mods please delete any posts unrelated to the UB discussion. No need for the clutter.

mikosu [color] yea mods, please remove cous his effort to explain himself wich is what i wanted to say but thought to cloak it a bit calling it clutter.

no problem on the correction guy, im really nice like that. I guess youre also kind of dissapointed that cous wont tell you how to do algols UB² :[

Lol no cous. The posts about your feelings about 8WR are clutter in this thread. Anything you say about knowing the UB can stay. That's all. You can vent in the general discussion area.

wtf people.... just close the thread if this is just going to continue to be a string of malicious vents toward eachother, and open up a new one if anyone ever figures out the myserty UB. Constantly takin shit to cous wont get him to tell anyone, and if you think he doesnt know than you shouldnt care if he boasts about it.

no its too fun

It's maybe a very strong move that he doesen't want everyone else to know. Or he likes keeping secrets. Stop judge him for that.

And P.S I've done the move, don't know how.

\\\Xmat///

and no its because his attitude towards 8 way run and the players here

sorry for double post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back