All Interesting New Finds Go Here

yeah but it doesnt do much damage. best time theoretically would be to end a round, but even then you have guts that cuts the already piss poor damage in half. i'd rather take the +8 and mix up.

Actually not.
Most of the stuff still works.

Another:

Late Kuzukiri Cancel does more Guard Burst Damage and late Bomb~Kuzukiri Bursts on it's own.
Link:

Natsu Guard Burst Data

Look Spoiler: ~Kuzukiri and Burst

So I know I mentioned it earlier in the patch discussion thread, but has anyone found out the impact frames of the mid portion of A:6?

So this is probably known but I'll post it here just in case...
During PO 2, if you buffer 466 and hit B+G right when Natsu lands, she doesn't dash forward before she does her 66 B+G grab.
It helps when people think you're going to use PO 8 into an attack, and most people will smack you out of the regular dash into grab.

:2::2::3::6::9::(8): or :8::8::9::6::3::(2)::K:

In these Versions of
:2::(2): or :8::(8)::K:
Buffering is used to make Natsu's Kicks evade into the same direction as the quickstep in the beginning.
This is useful to better avoid verticals.

It's a jumping tech step that's also in the normal
:2::(2): or :8::(8)::K:
but here the tech step in the opposite direction nullifies the quickstep.

@ Protoman, i tested both :a-small::6: and :A:::6: mid part are i16

How i tested:

After BT :B::A: (-1 on hit) both :a-small::6: and :A:::6: trade with :6::(6)::B: which is i17 and evades the first hit of :A:::6:

flesh that is a really good find about 22K. i used it a bit tonight and it wasnt hard at all, really nice to be able to have a double SS in one direction with an easy CH confirm.

great find!!!

Ohhh WTF?
Fleshmaster that shit is a hella good find! With the 22k stuff. I'm going to have to try it the next time I play. Too bad nothing really hits after it anymore :(

I found out that in 66B4 does less damage than 66B
66B does 48 without Clean Hit
66B4 only 38
so you sacrifice 10 damage for PO transition D:
Edited 66B4 in the Wiki for correct damage

well i dont know if any of you found out this yet and i dont know if its too practical, but i found out that 41236B can be used after a 3KKK combo and it has worked pretty well for me since people usually stay on the ground playing dead.

flesh, sorry you just found that out. i thought it was common knowledge by now.

kenshin, that is easily rolled out of. it might work once, but not something to be used as a staple.

41236B is cool move. Naturally it cannot be landed too often but 41236B~G can be used to open up you opponent a bit. Especially since I love flashy stuff I do spam that cancel a lot and follow up with moves like 66AB (confirm ch if opponent steps), 66B (normal or with ~4 PO transition depending on the situation) or throws. Seems to work ok as long as the opponent does not like spamming fast pokes because then it is likely that you'll just get hit for nothing. It's like taunt that can be canceled fast enough for a followup mixup.

I also use it in okizeme. I think that I have around 1% chance of letting the ub finish without cancelling it (try to keep track of how the opponent reacts to that ub before you let it finish just to be more safe). Thing is that there is not that much stuff you can use against grounded opponents these days as nothing does big damage and the most damaging move (1A) eats heavy punishment on block. 41236B forces your opponent to react in some way so a cancel when opponent starts moving is usually still fast enough to give you chance to mixup with a throw/66B/1A/4A+B/whatever move you think is good. After your opponent has seen those flames canceled 100 time he might do something silly and eat it up with a backroll or by just freezing up in panic. Another positive is that you opponent will feel the shame of eating a slow linear ub-move that nobody should ever eat which should break his focus for a moment :P.

I suppose that 41236B~G into something in okizeme can be easily countered with quick move from the ground like Natsu's ws K, Pyrrha 236B or any quick CE but I doubt that anyone has practiced against that "crap". Also on the plus side is that that at least you can do just that cancel and block whatever they tried to do (+punish or do some normal mixups from frame advantage).

Algol Bubbles can hit Natsu out of her PO BE Teleport.
I thought she is completely invulnerable during PO BE, but she isn't.

Back