Amusing Injuries: Favorite Body Part to Injure

Best body part for Slapstick?

• Total voters
2 votes for crotch. *sigh* I figured a lot of people would go for it.

Last edited:
Personally I've never really liked slapstick "comedy".

But I absolutely love when people get mind fucked. It's deliciously amusing.

you guys might get a kick out of this.

i was running through the house after christmas the year i got my first PS2, and we had our bird's cage sitting on a metal table. it was secured to the table so he wasn't going anywhere easily. but as my damn luck would have it, during a run, i jammed one of the table's legs right between my little toe and the one right beside it on my left foot. i broke not only the toes, but that part of the foot!

hurt like hell. never got a cast for it though.

another one, and this is much funnier.

ever tried to run like sonic the hedgehog? body forward, arms back, speed demon mode like a ninja? yeah, i did that. chasing a dog. and just my luck... i tripped. i was on concrete, and i tell you i had to be really movin' because i SKIDDED 6 FEET! before i hit the ground though, and i don't know if anyone else has seen this, but it was like things were moving in slow motion, and i thought to put my hands out in front of me.

good thing i did, because i probably saved my face. but in return, i broke my left wrist. odd thing is, it didn't hurt much. i mean, some, but not enough to really do anything. eventually, we decided to get it checked out because what little pain i did feel wasn't going away so easy.

so weeks after it happened is when we found out about it actually being broken, but by then, it had already started to mend back together... slightly wrong. i get a pain there every now and then, but nothing major. i just pop my wrist and go on.

Back