An Experiment (Hilde Doom Combo Related)

ShenRii

[09] Warrior
Now, I know people have been arguing over and over again over Hilde's Doom Combo.
So, how about we try this experiment?

For every character other than Hilde, we pick ONE move that lies within this category:
.i20 and above
.Is a Vertical
.Is Unsafe (-13 and above)
.Cannot be used as a Tech Trap

Should this move land twice (not in a combo or tech trap), it should be considered a kill.

Now, before you all go ballistic and act like kids, do give it a try. There's nothing to lose right?

Hilde Players:
If you can deal with Doom Combo, dealing with this shouldn't be a problem.

Anti-Hilde Players:
Now that you got your nuke, the matchup shouldn't be a problem.

So relax people, let's start thinking of the moves to be buffed and we give this run.

Good idea. But, isn't Doom starter is actually safe? So it still has the advantage...

Zas: 6B... or 2B+K, if we allow lows (which we shouldn't, heh)

NM: FC 3B

U see, the Doom starter requires charge so we need something to even it up.

Also, NM's WS B is too fast, it's like i16. I was thinking maybe FC 3B (i20).

One other thing about this is that Hilde has very little to make you DUCK. Other characters do. That's one thing you might want to consider with this "avoiding the nuke" test.

might i recommend using raphaels 66A+B

tracks to one side and is -2

closest your gonna get

Did you just described Seong-Mina 9A+B UB?

.i20 and above
.Is a Vertical
.Is Unsafe (-13 and above)
.Cannot be used as a Tech Trap
Should this move land twice (not in a combo or tech trap), it should be considered a kill.

Based on the rules, it enters in every categories, including the 2 hit Ko

One other thing about this is that Hilde has very little to make you DUCK. Other characters do. That's one thing you might want to consider with this "avoiding the nuke" test.

1K, 2K, 11K, 1A, throws

most people won't want to get hit by doom combo, so they won't be twitch ducking much, making these attacks quite useful. unless you're fighting kilik.

might i recommend using raphaels 66A+B

tracks to one side and is -2

closest your gonna get

its i26, and im' pretty sure it can tech catch. BUT..its comparable to the doom start because how safe it is.

However, if we are following OP's requirements, raphs' 22B is probably your best bet.

Lows shouldn't be considered. A low has so many innate advantages over a mid that you couldn't give Doom damage to one, unless it's a lot slower than i20.

Back