And a sword desires truth -- secret move?

Schaard

[08] Mercenary
After coming the interwebs for information on this, I have created this thread to ask those who are initiated:

how the hell do you do that move where you slide along the ground and then shoot them over your shoulder? It's gotta be one of the flashier moves in the game.. I must know!

Thanks in advance!

did you ever go into training mode and look at his movelist?? its RIGHT THERE. thread closed??

Can be used as a round ender in some situations, or against people that haven't seen it in a while it may catch them off guard. But on paper at least, there's no reason to ever use it. Then again I've ended matches with DC a+k lol.

Its easy to do the slide without the shot, your opp will likely duck to avoid the shot leaving them vulnerable. I wouldnt use it a lot but i wouldnt call it useless either

I'm trying to learn Cerv but still a noob how do u do the arrow input I keep getting some other stance where it looks like he's charging up

I'm trying to learn Cerv but still a noob how do u do the arrow input I keep getting some other stance where it looks like he's charging up

:2::1::4: his hands will glow red and hold the stance for amount of time and your can do any of the moves in move list.

:2::1::4: (fastest input) demonstrated by the white flash that occurs before :2::1::4::B: or :2::1::4::6:

:2::1::4: (hands don't glow red, but "not really fastest input") reason why i say not really fastest cause you can do :2::1::4::B:+:K: much faster than it shows in the command list ( as in you use in aerial combos) but it wont flash white. You can do this to :2::1::4::B: as well ( this just means you were trying to do iGDR but you failed)

:2::1::4: (Max Delay) do the stance and the instant the stance ends( you have some time[seconds] b/w end of stance and begining of neutral to do this) press one of the attack moves and he will attack instead of going back to neutral.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Back