Animal Kingdom - Time to use parts you never use !

New Stuff

I love Akbar, the hat is very cleverly done and gives the CAS the right flair

The turtle is whacko, but i would like to see a close-up head shot because it seems there is a lot of work there as well

great stuff Quinion !

I really like the momentum this thread has taken recently with all the great creators round here...i will have to wait for the slideshow, so boar with me ! (oops!)

Le Bello's stuff (and a little bonus pic of my Jerry because the fight was so funny).
I'll let him add his own notes...i like all of them, especially the brazilian parrot dancer with all those vivid colors...carnival time !

Mallardyne the Duck Superhero
os014.jpg

os013w.jpg

MEOWWWW (cute !)

os004.jpg

os006.jpg

os007.jpg

Parrot dancer

os010.jpg

os002.jpg

os009.jpg

os008.jpg

WHY DOES FRANCE HAVE GREEN SEAGULLS SIR? I JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW.
He's Mallardyne, the Bathtime Duck Superhero! One day he went swimming in a duck pond, and emerged with the super powerful delusion that he was a duck. Based loosely on a mallard, and a total rush job.

Also, the dancer isn't meant to be an animal, but parrot theme? I'LL TAKE IT! Thanks :D (Elena here is a gift to Ramus).

(Fucking Jerry and that ring out). Why is Jerry a girl btw? Super cute though, and adorable to fight!

Gatsu's boar let me speechless, for a second I wondered if there was a boar head on some of the DLC

Quinion's turtle is awesome too.

Let's pray next SC brings a upload/download CAS option to share that magnificent works, because one can try to recreate them but they never look as good as the original one.

@Vil: I yet seen past page stuff, overall is good. I lurk more than i post :D
Again, sometimes i post long sometimes i post short, is'nt ever indicative of how much i like, see Quin's turtle, maybe the thing i liked most of this thread and my reaction is 9 letters long, lol

Yeah, that much i know lol, but see, here is a little gift for you (especially the music was not picked randomly), maybe that will earn me more than 9 words, who knows ? my whole world, i click away ;o)
http://snack.to/pz9f6f83

Yeah, that much i know lol, but see, here is a little gift for you (especially the music was not picked randomly), maybe that will earn me more than 9 words, who knows ? my whole world, i click away ;o)
[URL='http://snack.to/pz9f6f83[/quote']http://snack.to/pz9f6f83[/URL]

Good stuff, of these my favourites are the drunk chinese girl, the gray bearded Yoshi(i remember that,the mask-beard combination was very good), the masai princess, Mitsu gran visir, EdgeM general Custer and that black dude with a white hand painted have charisma. I liked a lot the make up of the clown with flying hearts and that Algol mask with the ace + moon stickers. The explorer girl is a cute idea. Oh,and the idea of santa Claus EM give laugh (in a positive way) maybe a day i try too to do a xmas warrior EM
Also good pics, ingame stages & lights are very nice, add atmosphere

Thanks really appreciate the review Gatsu (more than 9 words, see, not so hard ;o) ! noticed the music is gatsu theme from berserk ? sure you did ;o
The ones you picked are also sum of my own favourites

That is only 100 out of 215 CAS (not counting nimals) i made of course, lol

[End of Off-Topic]

I love Akbar, the hat is very cleverly done and gives the CAS the right flair

The turtle is whacko, but i would like to see a close-up head shot because it seems there is a lot of work there as well

great stuff Quinion !

I really like the momentum this thread has taken recently with all the great creators round here...i will have to wait for the slideshow, so boar with me ! (oops!)

Head was not so much work really........blind mask (snakeskin pattern), dragon mask for the beak (dark red leather pattern), and heart item for the eyes...only really tricky thing was to get the eyes right...tried many patterns before I settled on......basic 1, probably my most used pattern of all. Just tinkered with size/angle til I got the result I was looking for, and fixed the colors. Looks crazy, but just one of those simple things.

Added plus.......... looks wicked awesome with Aeon's CE, rolling over the opponent

Head was not so much work really........blind mask (snakeskin pattern), dragon mask for the beak (dark red leather pattern), and heart item for the eyes...only really tricky thing was to get the eyes right...tried many patterns before I settled on......basic 1, probably my most used pattern of all. Just tinkered with size/angle til I got the result I was looking for, and fixed the colors. Looks crazy, but just one of those simple things.

Added plus.......... looks wicked awesome with Aeon's CE, rolling over the opponent

The important thing is that the above shows your design is well thought out, which is the trademark of skilled creators.

Hey Rdmunhoz !

Really like those two, the centaur is full of nice little details, and the use of the horns is excellent and gives it additional charisma !
that griffon warrior is very cool, the use of the horse legs combined with talons is a great new way of making talons, after Quinion and Le Bello's version.

Both ooze power and godlikeness ;o)

Excellent stuff, and the colors are much more to my liking...

Thanks !
Maybe i should use pink on the dots as well instead of black, and make the dots smallest, i'll give it a shot...but dots patterns it has to be, maybe needs some tweaking, dunno...
gives me another idea as well...

Thanks.

BTW, here is a way of use horns, I know using horns for moustaches is not new, but I thought this one was worth of sharing even if is for some laughs

Lol, this is extremely well done Neclord (both placement and patterns), hence very realistic... and a freak of nature like the beard woman shown in the freak shows back then...so it is not strictly off topic ;o)

Back