Any chance of Shura in SC5?

Dentenshi

[08] Mercenary
With her own move set of course, maybe something branching off of cerv at the least? She was one of the really popular Bonus characters and I think it'd be awesome to see her in SC5. If it wasn't for her I'd never try to learn Cervantes style. I know she has alot of hate for stealing our favorite undead pirates moves ._. plus the errr range issue but c'mon we need more evil women/evil chracters in SC.

As much as I love Shura I doubt she will be in the next iteration of Soul Calibur.

If she were I wish she was an original SC character with a different unique moveset.

I may plan on maining her if she were like that.

There's a VERY strong chance of more extraneous and useless bonus characters in SC5, because Team Soul fucking loves that shit. But repeating guest characters hasn't happened yet, and it probably won't happen in SC5 either.

The ones in SC3 weren't bad, at least they had there own style instead of preforming the infamous namco copypasta technique off a main SC character. But why did namco even bother making them bonus characters if they had there own styles? Why not just the greed style or miser style if anything. I guess they were testing the style system out and the end result never followed through due to a new head taking charge of the Soul series in 4 I believe?

Namco. Please just stop making bonus characters and make main stays to the soul series I beg you.

Is this a bump? Yes, but these forums are far from active so there aren't really many recent thigns to comment on so I don't particularly care. Anything on the first page is fair game in my book.

She was one of the nudest most big breasted Bonus characters

She was an awful character in every aspect of design that exists with no redeeming features save being particularly appealing to 12 year olds and morons. Thankfully there is almost no chance of her returning. But never fear you can expect to see more just like her next time around.

There's a VERY strong chance of more extraneous and useless bonus characters in SC5, because Team Soul fucking loves that shit. But repeating guest characters hasn't happened yet, and it probably won't happen in SC5 either.

Wasn't Yoshimitsu sort of intended to be a guest character when he was first implemented?

I still hope she'll be in the next game just to piss alot of people off. Shura's awesome!

I vote to implement her as a proper character with a style that somewhat reflects Cervantes in the same way that Astaroth reflects Rock and Kilik/Seung Mi Na. And have her make use of the four swords she carries.

I vote to implement her as a proper character with a style that somewhat reflects Cervantes in the same way that Astaroth reflects Rock and Kilik/Seung Mi Na. And have her make use of the four swords she carries.

that did confuse me. We have three astaroth characters. (WTF?) Kilik and seung mi na were a little alike in two but now Team Soul clearly made Kilik to man of the house but I still respect Seung Mina 20x better than kilik with how he is now. Remember back in soul caliber 2 when kilik was a nice guy? "Is there no other way?" and now he's practically a dick. "Damn You!" "yield or be forced out of the way." At least Mina is still pretty nice. But back to shura.

If they didn't keep Whang from SC3 or that owl headed guy then Shura's not coming. She's not popular enough.

I'm completely agree with you... but i think that seung mina reflects kilik style.

Shura's not coming back. She and the other four bonus characters are just that; bonus characters. Space fillers. Gimmicks.

It would be a waste of of time and money to put her or any of the other bonus characters back.

I could understand copy-paste style bonus characters if there wasn't a Create-A-Soul option... But what would you ppl prefer, copy-pasted bonus characters or make your character the way you want them to look??? I don't know about you, but I enjoy making my own, who knows what they'll do with Create-A-Soul in SC5... It's a possibility that the team might consider redoing the SC4 bonus characters if they run out of ideas or motivation for originals, I could see Shura being the first pick, however Ashlotte maybe the more original of the 4...

One thing is certain, BETTER DIALOGUE!!!

I could understand copy-paste style bonus characters if there wasn't a Create-A-Soul option... But what would you ppl prefer, copy-pasted bonus characters or make your character the way you want them to look??? I don't know about you, but I enjoy making my own, who knows what they'll do with Create-A-Soul in SC5... It's a possibility that the team might consider redoing the SC4 bonus characters if they run out of ideas or motivation for originals, I could see Shura being the first pick, however Ashlotte maybe the more original of the 4...

One thing is certain, BETTER DIALOGUE!!!

I think Hwang would be brought back first. I hear much more about him than about Shura. I still think its funny when she shoots her "spirit energy" from her swords. It will always just look wierd to me since I know that the person her move list is based off of fires a GUN.
I also could have sworn that Shura was supposed to be rivals with Taki or be related to her (I mean they are practically twins!). but that didn't happen. But if they could go further with that and impliment her into the story and actually make her an original character like they did with Amy from SC3.

Most likely not returning, since I've never seen namco bring back ANY custom characters from past titles in the Soul series. Shura has potential to be considered an actual character but requires massive redesign. Case closed? :p

Any chance? I don't know about that. I can say however that there is very little chance of it happening. Far more chance of it not happening than happening.

Back