any of you beat edgemaster mode?

subsmoke

[10] Knight
I beat it once and I gotta say some of those missions were so hard I wanted to punch a wall in lol. Props to anyone that can beat it without a bunch of continues. Anyone else here beat it?

Also anyone wanna play me online in Soul Blade? It aint that hard to set up and I can show yall how to do it. Let me know.

6/10 I beat it with back in 1999 but there was this one mission I think with Sophie or against Sophie where you have to beat 3 of her, you can only hurt her when she's in the air and the 2nd and 3rd versions of her regen health. I was 10 at the time and 22 now and I still remember this shit

Wow, that was so long ago... I think I beat it, but it was hard, definitely. I was pretty good with Mitsurugi at that time tho, 'cause I played that game really A LOT, so I'm pretty sure I beat the mode.

Was there a reward or something? Like a wallpaper, or special weapons?

Wow, that was so long ago... I think I beat it, but it was hard, definitely. I was pretty good with Mitsurugi at that time tho, 'cause I played that game really A LOT, so I'm pretty sure I beat the mode.

Was there a reward or something? Like a wallpaper, or special weapons?
Yeah,weapons.

It's an odd question to ask about SCI considering SCV has been announced.

I remember how much trouble I had in a mission where you had like 0.00000000000001% of life and the enemy could heal...

Got halfway years and years ago. Managed to finish the job a couple of years ago when I found a second-hand copy. Hard as all hell, but I got everything, bonus characters and all. Getting all the legendary weapons was probably the toughest part. Great game, lots of fond memories.

Infernal_Edge, once I get myself set up online (whenever that may be), I'll definitely take you up on some online Soul Blade.

I completed it with my father as a child, accidentally deleted the save (like a boss), still cannot recomplete it... Love it so much though!

Back