Anyone else ticked off that Tira wasn't killed for her evil doings?

One of the rediculas thing in this game is that sometime there are characters that look really old, but actually they are really young. But what's more rediculas is that Tira is only 17 when she's in SCIV and she've killed a whole stack of people, she even kill Sophitia which is 10 years older then her. I mean can you imagin that? A 17 young girl goes around and kills all these people, it's kind of rediculas.

Not really. People tend to get into the military when younger, and in medieval times what constitutes someone old enough to participate in war is generally...not ultra-specific criteria. If you had the strength to use a bow(which requires much more strength than the vidja gaem or cliche fantasy interpretation of archers), you're officially old enough to be in service of your kingdom/warlord/fief/country/state/whatever. And in fictional settings where women take to the battlefield as much as men do, it's not far-fetched for a teenager to be an assassin: let alone a good one. Let alone one that no longer ages.

One of the rediculas thing in this game is that sometime there are characters that look really old, but actually they are really young. But what's more rediculas is that Tira is only 17 when she's in SCIV and she've killed a whole stack of people, she even kill Sophitia which is 10 years older then her. I mean can you imagin that? A 17 young girl goes around and kills all these people, it's kind of rediculas.
dude. this happens in real life all the time. a younger person is able to kill older people. it's not a paradox or anything. and it's definitely not uncommon.

Did Tira only killed Sophitia is SCIV? Or did she also killed someone else? And did she kill anyone in SCV?

The only thing that I like about Tira is her dead scream. She bitched like she got fucked by a dog.

Thanks lol :) I should re-read the whole wiki and story again but thank you ^.^

--
--

As to the question of Tira killing anyone in V, I've read that Tira murdered Jurgis, Pyrrha's fiance and Pyrrha got the blame. So Tira did kill one person at least in V.
She also killed her whole foster family and if I'm not mistake on of the Yoshimistsu men aaaaaaaand I guess that is it.

I don't understand, why would they want to get rid of Sophitia and Cassandra, but not Tira?

Room for the children I guess? I get that they wanted Sophie's kids to take the spotlight but they just came out so Gosh darn boring and annoying besides if theres a sequel we might get back Cassandra....she isn't dead. Tira definitely never going to go away

Room for the children I guess? I get that they wanted Sophie's kids to take the spotlight but they just came out so Gosh darn boring and annoying besides if theres a sequel we might get back Cassandra....she isn't dead. Tira definitely never going to go away
Hope they really can get Cassy back.......

I don't understand, why would they want to get rid of Sophitia and Cassandra, but not Tira?
Well, they wanted to bring in Pyrrha and Patroklos, so they can not only be the main characters in the storyline but also have Tira torment the Alexandra family some more.

Back