Anyone make Bleach characters?

BigJBilly

[08] Mercenary
I'm sure I can't be the only one that has created a couple Bleach characters. Post some Bleach character creations here if you have them (hopefully this isn't a topic already). I have a pretty good Urahara-san, but the hat's not quite right (I'm using the tyrolean hat right now). Any suggestions would be great on the hat. I'm also working on Kurosutchi right now, but he's proving to be trickier. I'll post my formulas when I have access to my xbox in a bit.

I've made Ichigo (pre timeskip) and Rukia (post timeskip, from Lost Agent Arc) myself, but there's no real way to get the former's hair. Closest thing that is is probably Xiba's. Other than that, he's pretty basic.

As for Rukia, it was easy getting that bob of hair and making her new lieutenant's badge (and armband). Sadly though, there was no kimono that had one long and one short sleeve, so I had to choose the one without any sleeves, and used, I think, princess gloves for her arm equipment.

I also had a go at Ginjo Kugo (2nd form), and it came out satisfactory.

I made Nel when she's an adult. I like the way it turned out, although it's pretty simple. The only problem is that you can't see the 3 on her back. Oh, and I think she might look better in action. lol
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Here's one for Nelliel that goes for her Resurreccion transformation that's pretty simple and cool looking. Voodo crown for the head, horse legs, use Hilde for weapon and use her giant lance, put a large number 3 on her back, silver gauntlets and shoulder pads, and the rest shouldn't be too hard.

Edit: Nice Nelliel, ours is similar, but different.

Well, this character is incredibly generic and I always prefer to use my imagination and create originals rather than mindlessly copy something that already exists...
But C'MON! IT'S ULQUIORRA! I made an exception for him :P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

I have made Coyote Starrk, Rukia (post time skip), Shinsui Kyoraku, Ichigo (deleted), Nelliel (pre-ambush), and this guy...
Guesses anyone? =p
genrysaishigekuniyamamo.png

I'll take pics of Nel, Stark, and Shinsui and post later on tonight or tomorrow.

Speaking of Rukia... Luneth, what did you use to make the lieutenant badge?

I have made Coyote Starrk, Rukia (post time skip), Shinsui Kyoraku, Ichigo (deleted), Nelliel (pre-ambush), and this guy...
Guesses anyone? =p

I'll take pics of Nel, Stark, and Shinsui and post later on tonight or tomorrow.

Speaking of Rukia... Luneth, what did you use to make the lieutenant badge?

Oh my god... that is probably one of the best CaS I've seen! While I personally stick to looking at original creations, I have to give you major props for pulling off a very convincing Yamamoto CaS. Well done!

Oh my god... that is probably one of the best CaS I've seen! While I personally stick to looking at original creations, I have to give you major props for pulling off a very convincing Yamamoto CaS. Well done!

=D thx! only change i'd like to make is look at the aged face paint and see about making his face a tad wrinklier

pic time...
Updated Yamamoto with an older face....kind of cool that you can make some of the selection card things look so good for the character
Or as I call him....the evil grandpa

Ryujin Jakka!!

Updated my Rukia with her lieutenant badge
kuchikirukiawithbadge.png

Shinsui Kyoraku
shinsuikyoraku.png

Nelliel
nelliel.png

Coyote Starrk, resurreccion form. ZWEI's style imitates his exploding wolves attack
coyotestarrk.png

And today I tried my hand at Halibel...came out alright I think, though I'm not fond of the pants. I might try the ring trousers as a substitute
halibel.png

Love old man Yama!
Have you tried using special equipment (maybe butterfly antenna?) to make Kyoraku's dangling bits of hair? It might just look silly, but idk if it's still worth experimenting with.

I usually cringe hearing Bleach. But for once, old man Yama provides ideas and is a breathe of fresh air from seeing countless Ichigos and certain other peeps I find generic and meh. I actually like Bleach, but the anime(filler anime king) and fanbase kinda scare me away.....

I've seen a very good Nel online with Hilde style, I loved it because she wasn't one of the main characters. Also Hilde's style suited her perfectly.
I really hate it when the recreations use stupid styles/weapons. I mean even if you're making a lousy vanilla Ichigo at least give him Nightmare's wrapped sword for god's sake!

I liked that Yamaji. But I'll pretend I didn't see Kyoraku without his iconic pink coat.

I'm surprised I haven't seen more Renjis online, his sword and everything he wears is there.

Haven't made Bleach characters but have had a fair amount of my CaS's wear soul reaper outfits.

Back