Anyone still play Arcana Heart 3?

i just played about 10 minutes off it on my pc. it seems just like blazblue and i wonder why it didn't get as much attention. i've even heard more about skull girls and that's a beginning franchise. only played with 1 and a half characters and the game is damn fun so far. i just might get it when i have the extra cash.

i just played about 10 minutes off it on my pc. it seems just like blazblue and i wonder why it didn't get as much attention. i've even heard more about skull girls and that's a beginning franchise. only played with 1 and a half characters and the game is damn fun so far. i just might get it when i have the extra cash.

It has so much combo potential. Seriously it might actually have more than guilty gear, and I am not joking.

This games combo ability is amazing guys. Every character with every Arcana that shit goes insane. This game isn't LIKE any other game. It's the only game EVER that has successfully implemented a flight system that worked.
It's also very technical too. Until Fire Elsa comes on the screen.....

it is very fun. i still haven't played through with all the character yet but it seems that the girl with the roller skates is a beginner character. the one with the guns is pretty cool. she's more my style. haven't gotten the hang of those demi god things or the air rush combos.

it is very fun. i still haven't played through with all the character yet but it seems that the girl with the roller skates is a beginner character. the one with the guns is pretty cool. she's more my style. haven't gotten the hang of those demi god things or the air rush combos.

Ehh it really depends. Lilica can be used by pro's too, you just have to control her well. Many people tend to just jump all over the place using odd attacks, it just makes the fight annoying because you can't hit her, but pro's who use her have so many damn mixups.

Ehh it really depends. Lilica can be used by pro's too, you just have to control her well. Many people tend to just jump all over the place using odd attacks, it just makes the fight annoying because you can't hit her, but pro's who use her have so many damn mixups.
i need to find a character that fits me right still. the girl with the dual guns is the only one so far. i like hand to hand fighters too. the martial arts girl in what looks like half a bathing suit isn't doing for me. will check out the others later. i find it very hard to play on my laptop without a controller. will the PS3 controller work on a laptop. my USB controller works on the PS3. but i don't normally use the USB controller for 2D fighting games.

i need to find a character that fits me right still. the girl with the dual guns is the only one so far. i like hand to hand fighters too. the martial arts girl in what looks like half a bathing suit isn't doing for me. will check out the others later. i find it very hard to play on my laptop without a controller. will the PS3 controller work on a laptop. my USB controller works on the PS3. but i don't normally use the USB controller for 2D fighting games.

Yes, you can connect your PS3 controller through USB cabel on your laptop. Hell, I know cause I played the game on my netbook for months. Just be sure to try and set the controls well!

I just started playing Arcana Heart 3 on PC, and I'm liking it. :D Mostly using Akane.

Yea, Akane is quite handy. I use Akane and Zenia most of the time. I can also play Clarice too, but I need to control her better.

Playstyle for both games are similar. Blazblue has better graphics and it's cheaper (not including BBCS: Extend). Arcana Heart 3 , to me, is faster pace and makes it unique with the arcanas. Both games are fun, but it's whatever you prefer.

Back