Anyone still play Arcana Heart 3?

Honestly it would be BlazBlue. Well that's just my choice anyways. Someone else would say the other. It's pretty much your preference.

I would recommend Blazblue if ya wanna see some souls online lol
But i personally like AH3 somehow more...its unique deep in his own terms of playstyle(Arcanas FTW)...but as i said,nobody plays it.
sad...
Im playing with weiss, with the Light Arcana combination.

But i personally like AH3 somehow more...its unique deep in his own terms of playstyle(Arcanas FTW)...but as i said,nobody plays it.
sad...
How would you describe her fighting style btw?

Its somehow a rushdown character, with the light combination she has a shota style...projectiles/shoryu/a rush move...and insane combos!
Dont forget that her Super Shoryu has Insanely Invincible Frame, like the rushdown Super at his start up.
There is a nice lil community here http://www.forum.arcsystemworks.eu/, if anyone needs help etc...just sign in.
But if anyone needs a easy start he/she should play fiona...
Arcana Heart tutorial series

http://www.forum.arcsystemworks.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=131

It's pretty much your preference.
Yeah, expect I don't really know the differences, AH is just a more faster paced game, but they're more or less the same?
sad...
I definitely wanna see some souls online! :D I know nothing about Arcana (or both, for what it matters), so I wouldn't exactly know what you're talking about.

Its somehow a rushdown character, with the light combination she has a shota style...projectiles/shoryu/a rush move...and insane combos!
Dont forget that her Super Shoryu has Insanely Invincible Frame, like the rushdown Super at his start up.
There is a nice lil community here http://www.forum.arcsystemworks.eu/, if anyone needs help etc...just sign in.

Hooo, you know quite a bit about the game X3
Who are your mains?

And there I was already making up my mind and thinking it's going to be BlazBlue.. Which of both has a better storyline/mode, by the way?

And there I was already making my mind and thinking it's going to be BlazBlue.. Which of both has a better storyline/mode, by the way?[/quot
Yeah, expect I don't really know the differences, AH is just a more faster paced game, but they're more or less the same?
I definitely wanna see some souls online! :D I know nothing about Arcana (or both, for what it matters), so I wouldn't exactly know what you're talking about.
To answer your question, pretty much lol.

And there I was already making up my mind and thinking it's going to be BlazBlue.. Which of both has a better storyline/mode, by the way?

BlazBlue has a better story.

In Arcana Heart 3 there is no combo challenge mode, so you have to look up the combos. I like it that way much better because in BlazBlue, everyone used the same damn challenge mode tactics. There wasn't much originality often.

Score attack in AH3 is awesome. The final boss (Parace) is one of those insanely difficult bosses.

BlazBlue has a better story.

In Arcana Heart 3 there is no combo challenge mode, so you have to look up the combos. I like it that way much better because in BlazBlue, everyone used the same damn challenge mode tactics. There wasn't much originality often.

Score attack in AH3 is awesome. The final boss (Parace) is one of those insanely difficult bosses.
I don't really like that AH3 isn't widescreen.

Hooo, you know quite a bit about the game X3
Who are your mains?
=) Yeah i played it a lil bit long, and searched the internets like a maniac...cause the mauals for the game is really weird(only 4 sites O.O)
Nobody explains you anything, so i gained some knwoledge from youtube,niconico etc...
My Mains are Weiss(Light),Scharlachrot(Fenrir) and Petra(plant)

I think you are gonna hate me now XD
BlazBlue has awesome storyline, AH3 has a storyline to but i didnt get it all with the drexler institut....its somehow connected with ah1 and ah2...and you whats funny?
We never did really get the first games here in europe -.-

We never did really get the first games here in europe -.-
That's too bad, but we can still get the first games online, can't we? But seeing that BlazBlue has a "better" storyline and people online, I'd rather getting it over AH3.

That's too bad, but we can still get the first games online, can't we? But seeing that BlazBlue has a "better" storyline and people online, I'd rather getting it over AH3.
Good Choice =)
Anyway..there is Persona Ultimate coming this year to the consoles...i think it will be similar like Ah3(i hope or i think...) cause of the personas you can use there.

=) Yeah i played it a lil bit long, and searched the internets like a maniac...cause the mauals for the game is really weird(only 4 sites O.O)
Nobody explains you anything, so i gained some knwoledge from youtube,niconico etc...
My Mains are Weiss(Light),Scharlachrot(Fenrir) and Petra(plant)

My mains are:
Zenia(Punishment)
Akane(Time)
Clarice(Water)

Yea the way I learned combos is from youtube and niconico vids.
Especially Akane's long time combo. They didn't even give out the commands, it just had the video, and I managed to learn the combo from watching it.

Here, the combo I learned is at 7:28
It took about an hour for me to do it correctly X3

Back
Top Bottom