[Arizona] AZ and friends!

I say again, good luck to all AZ players going to evo. I have a lot of experience against a lot of players and characters so feel free to text me with any questions

I say again, good luck to all AZ players going to evo. I have a lot of experience against a lot of players and characters so feel free to text me with any questions

I think this would've worked better if you were actually going...

I know man but money was tight and it just came at a bad time. But some good things have happened so I will still be in the scene I do promise that

I'm blowing you up for the rest of your life because of this.

You want to beat me in SF and Marvel too? How about Guilty Gear? It doesn't mean anything to me when you beat me in a game I've hardly played.

Just hope I don't get serious in a game you actually play... ;)

Thank you!

And I sure hope so!
MLG pays for everyone's flight and hotel to the arena events (and even pays a cash award for top 4), so you and DetroitBallin should have fun in NYC.

You want to beat me in SF and Marvel too? How about Guilty Gear? It doesn't mean anything to me when you beat me in a game I've hardly played.

You two should settle this over a nice game of Arcana Heart. :p

No, those are 2d games. We all know what would happen if we played those games. xD

It might not mean anything to you, but it means everything to me. x)

I think you are the one who needs to hope I don't get serious in SCV.

No, those are 2d games. We all know what would happen if we played those games. xD

It might not mean anything to you, but it means everything to me. x)

I think you are the one who needs to hope I don't get serious in SCV.

I doubt I'll be playing much SC5 after Evo. I'm not even motivated to play it for Evo. I'm getting more into TTT2 though, so maybe I'll pick that up.

ah tekken, now thats my game. Me sepulveda and akunin will be running shop for that game

I'll probably own it, but I don't know how serious I'll get into it. Right now I'm not motivated, but we'll see if that changes between now and September.

I gotta pick up 725 at the airport thursday, then probably going to head down to the tournament hall in the afternoon for badge pickup. If you guys are down to get some matches in your room, i'm cool with that. Or you could come to my place, probably a 10-15 min drive from IP. Otherwise, you can roam around caesars and find people to play against. I did that at Rio last year, worked out pretty well, but your chances of finding SCV players will be less because most people are there for Marvel/AE.

PM your cell number to me. I don't think I have it.

For those driving out today, be safe on the roads. 93 can be a motherfucker some time, and after you pass kingman, the cross winds get pretty massive. Hope to see you all for some games this afternoon.

Wonder who the idiot was that decided not to make a sequel to Tekken Tag Tournament for 12 years or whatever. I was bored with Tekken once it went back to 1v1

Nice try at EVO guys - though I'm not surprised to see Kura win in kinetic's pool, you did have a pretty solid performance Kinetic :)

Nice try at EVO guys - though I'm not surprised to see Kura win in kinetic's pool, you did have a pretty solid performance Kinetic :)

Thanks Destin =]. I tried, but honestly I didn't prepare enough for that match. If I knew back before EVO that the matches were going to be that close, I would've spent more time practicing. But what can you do, hindsight's 20/20

Thanks Destin =]. I tried, but honestly I didn't prepare enough for that match. If I knew back before EVO that the matches were going to be that close, I would've spent more time practicing. But what can you do, hindsight's 20/20

You did end up with two HUGE names in your pool. =P

Reminds me of my entire tourney life at least in AZ:

DEV 2011 - first tournament - get put against HajimeOwari first match (he took 4th) then straight into another big name in losers, who happened to lose to like krayzie I think.

DEV 2012 - I went in like, "The only person I don't want to play is RTD, at least until top 8. App is my soft spot because I grab a lot." I said that to a few people too. Then I find out he's in my pool, I look at Xeph and I'm like, "I'll bet I'm playing him first, goddamnit" - sure enough, he was my first match and sent me to losers. I did well, there. But damnit did that suck.

SCV Opening Night MS Store Tourney - Single elimination first match against Dr.Dogg (who was the only guy who knew how to play the game there, at the time :P)

I swear as long as its a tourney in AZ, Odds hate me. FSAK didn't treat me nearly as badly, but I mean, that was round robin, so I guess it doesn't count.

Still, GJ against Keev man =]

Back