[Arizona] AZ and friends!

Nice, I got my schedule for next week and it looks like I'm going to have my Monday night free. Unless something comes up, I'm coming to that launch.

I'm primarily a Capcom player, but I've dabbled in MK and will now press on with SCV. Will probably be at the launch event to see what the game is like. Planning on playing Raphael and Danpierre.

I'm primarily a Capcom player, but I've dabbled in MK and will now press on with SCV. Will probably be at the launch event to see what the game is like. Planning on playing Raphael and Danpierre.

SC is tackling something completely different, but it's worth the time. Dampi was an incredibly fun character in BD. Dunno how he'll be in 5, but if he's similar I'll probably be using him as a secondary as well. Raph, I've never been too fond of, but he has some interesting stuff this time around.

Hope to see you at the event!

What's up scrubs, I'm Arnul. Some of you already know me from the Tekken and Marvel scene, I consider myself pretty good at the games so i don't believe SCV will be very hard for me to learn. Warning to start off I will be be mindfucking you scrubs and trolling so some of you might not be into that but you will tolerating it. I will be holding sessions over on the westside if anyone is interested (glendale)

Fuck you corey

Well, it looks like I should be able to go to the Release tournament and the tournament on the 11th. Excited to see y'all.

all right let me know of the gatherings and ill go cause im hype. i technically live in glendale so let me know

What's up scrubs, I'm Arnul. Some of you already know me from the Tekken and Marvel scene, I consider myself pretty good at the games so i don't believe SCV will be very hard for me to learn. Warning to start off I will be be mindfucking you scrubs and trolling so some of you might not be into that but you will tolerating it. I will be holding sessions over on the westside if anyone is interested (glendale)

Fuck you corey
Well this will be fun, always enjoy a good warm up

FYI... Dampiere will probably be banned in tournament play until he's available as DLC. I'm guessing that will happen in March, but no way to know for sure.

Fuck you corey

Cory's account doesn't work for some reason lol. I imagine we'll see him posting in a few days though. Let me know when you're playing. I think Sao and Morty are coming to my place sometime this week to learn the game, but I'm not sure exactly when. They should also be at the launch event tonight.

all right let me know of the gatherings and ill go cause im hype. i technically live in glendale so let me know

We'll be doing biweekly tournaments, probably at ManaWerx/Outpost Games right across from ASU West (~49th Ave & Thunderbird). I'm not sure when we'll be starting them, but they'll be the off week from Hazam's MvC/AE ranbats. I've also heard Hazam is getting SC5, so I suppose there's a chance he'll be adding it to the ranbats.

We may end up with biweekly tournaments and biweekly ranbats. We'll see...

Where did you read i played scrub fighter 4 still? Haha that game is soo fucking ass! I remember playing super, such a waste of time i can't get back! Anyways yea I'm probably gonna own you too scrub

If anyone is ever up for playing SC5 or anyother kind of meet up just hit me up some time! (480) 294-9440.
BTW that launch tourney was tight! You guys gunna upload that bracket?...... lol

PSN: coffeerox
looking to bring my X game back. I'm on right now and I'll be on next two days

oh, I found some Ezio stuff.
2,2+A, 2+B,B,B, 236236+ABK
2,2+A, 2+B,B,B, 3B
2,2+A, B,b~ABK
1+K, 6b~ABK

Results from the launch party:

1. DrDogg (Yoshi)
2. Dipstick (Pyrrha)
3. AilCross (Nightmare)

Good games to everyone I played at the launch party last night. SC5 is definitely different than SC4, so I'm excited to see what happens at the UAT tournament when people have a chance to sit in training mode for awhile.

Here's the bracket if anyone is interested: http://challonge.com/013012_microsoft_scv

Destinizish: Sucks we had to play first round... and you had to use stick... and your character wasn't unlocked yet. I look forward to playing again when conditions are more favorable. lol

If anyone is ever up for playing SC5 or anyother kind of meet up just hit me up some time! (480) 294-9440.
BTW that launch tourney was tight! You guys gunna upload that bracket?...... lol

Nice to see you there yesterday. Sucks that you had to play your brother first round, but there wasn't much we could do about it.

What side of town are you on? People are heading to my place tomorrow and Fri, but I live in way NW Phoenix.

The tournament went smooth and was a good time. Shoutouts to DrDogg for exposing me as fraudulent for not being able to block lows. :V

I want to get in as many sessions as possible between now and FR, but tomorrow isn't happening with my current schedule. Friday could, but I'm having some friends from SoCal visit during the weekend and I'm pretty sure they'll be here by then. I'll be going to the UAT tourney, though.

I live on Thomas and the 101 edge of scottsdale near tempe. you should give me your address and I may be able to make it on friday.

Destinizish: Sucks we had to play first round... and you had to use stick... and your character wasn't unlocked yet. I look forward to playing again when conditions are more favorable. lol

I had quite a bit of fun in casuals anyway. Besides, it was a close match, haha, we both had one win, both were two rounds on each other and you won by timeout on a sliver of health. :P About as close as you can get.

Jesus christ were all the characters changed though. I'm already 2000 times better than I was after just looking at the movelist and seeing where all my old tools went.

Hey all, who else put a few solid hours into SCV?

Had a blast at the launch event, and it was pretty sick I got to see a bunch of familiars there. Shout outs to (wolfwood/torgo/theron...kirby?!), Kira, and the rest of those old school smashers. Awesome to have you guys posting here too btw. Big thanks to dr dogg too for being pretty damn welcoming and encouraging the game as much as possible. As bad as the story mode that I just experienced was, I think this game is way too solid and fun to play. Seems like it's going to get a big following from people that want a serious change up from the typical capcom fare.

To coffeerox: You messing around with ezio too? I'm really liking him so far, but I haven't really found much that would make my opponent want to block low. 1A is slow as shit.

Hit me up anytime guys!
PSN: Swoops_tii

I'm using Ezio myself. I really like his low kicks, particularly his 11K. IMO they're solid enough. He made me forget about Raphael pretty quick xD

Back