[Arizona] AZ and friends!

XBL would be awesome.

Also, Mondays and Wednesday nights are usually not good for me...but if I had to pick one, then it would be Monday. Though, I wouldn't be able to get there until about 7:00 if we did want to have a tournament that day.

XBL: AZChinNuts

I'd be down to meet up to play in Tucson sometime. I texted Jeremy the other night, but he couldn't play like a BITCH.
AiaB is cool, I just don't like having to play 10 bucks to play a console game. It was worth it when i was getting into SFIV because they have some real comp, i don't see the same being true for SCV. Back in the Soul Calibur 2 days, we used to play at the TV room in the U of A Student Union. It would be nice if we could find an open place like that to play, if not, I may hold sessions at my place when my wife is out.

I'd be down to meet up to play in Tucson sometime. I texted Jeremy the other night, but he couldn't play like a BITCH.
AiaB is cool, I just don't like having to play 10 bucks to play a console game. It was worth it when i was getting into SFIV because they have some real comp, i don't see the same being true for SCV. Back in the Soul Calibur 2 days, we used to play at the TV room in the U of A Student Union. It would be nice if we could find an open place like that to play, if not, I may hold sessions at my place when my wife is out.

lulz, just lmk when you wanna play. Couldn't play other night bc of gf stuff, should be free now

Scratch what I said about Monday night at 7:00. My wife doesn't get home from work until about 6:30, and so I wouldn't be able to make it to tournament until about 7:30.

I'll get online today at some point. We can still probably play at the Student Union and I'll bring my Xbox. My place is also open and I've got 4 TVs (2 good-sized CRTs, 1 tiny CRT, and 1 LCD).
And my XBL: OkamiBW

also for games at my place i plan on streaming from my iphone, i know its not much but better then nothing. ill try to get everything set up soon

lulz, just lmk when you wanna play. Couldn't play other night bc of gf stuff, should be free now
Yeah, let's get something together. When I'm less sick.
Sounds like Tucson might actually get a scene this time for a game that's not SF4. 5 people, damn!

also for games at my place i plan on streaming from my iphone, i know its not much but better then nothing. ill try to get everything set up soon
Wtf you can do that?

SPQR - Not Tuesday through Thursday / $5

2+2=6 actually, sorry DrDogg but if you're not maining Yoshimitsu or Maxi I have nothing to fear from you. #1 all day long.

*blink*

and david, you have nothing to fear from bryan anyways. Its bryan who should be afraid, voldo and cervantes are coming for him!!

*yawn*

DetroitBalln is going to take you both out before you ever get close to me. Then, if you somehow make it past him, I'll bring out the new secondary. IF you make it through that character, MAYBE... maybe, I'll pick Yoshi to clean house.

I wouldn't mind hosting in Tucson on Friday or Saturday if someone would like. Curious if there's any response for this though.

Back