[Arizona] AZ and friends!

I would like to come all the way out there for fests dr. dogg but my truck broke down and ive been pretty busy with brawl for theres a tourney this weekend and then a regional in cali az brawlers are going to next weekend. hopefully after these next couple of weeks my truck will be fixed and I can meet more of the soulcal scene.

I wouldn't mind hosting in Tucson on Friday or Saturday if someone would like. Curious if there's any response for this though.

What side of town are you on?

I'm pretty sure almost everyone in Tucson is down with hosting to some degree. Scott has to check with the wifey (U of A area), Steve usually is down (Broadway/Tucson) and I'm usually open for w/e (Broadyway/Kolb).

This week I'll be in Phoenix on saturday, but friday could work. If nothing else might hit up AiAB, but since Scott doesn't get allowance from his wife, he can't usually go, so someone's house might be better

Okay, SC5 and MK at my place on Friday night. Games start at 7pm, but I expect most people to show up closer to 8. PM for address if you need it.

wtf did they do to Ivy in this game...

just picked this up yesterday

Cory doesn't like her either, but from the Ivy's I've play online, I don't think she's bad at all... just different.

wtf did they do to Ivy in this game...

just picked this up yesterday

I think she is mid-tier. She has decent damage off of her 6B8A+B+K, but you have to hit the CH for it, otherwise you just wittle away at life bars slowly @.@

Okay, SC5 and MK at my place on Friday night. Games start at 7pm, but I expect most people to show up closer to 8. PM for address if you need it.

Cory doesn't like her either, but from the Ivy's I've play online, I don't think she's bad at all... just different.

Need us to bring set ups?

What side of town are you on?

I'm pretty sure almost everyone in Tucson is down with hosting to some degree. Scott has to check with the wifey (U of A area), Steve usually is down (Broadway/Tucson) and I'm usually open for w/e (Broadyway/Kolb).

This week I'll be in Phoenix on saturday, but friday could work. If nothing else might hit up AiAB, but since Scott doesn't get allowance from his wife, he can't usually go, so someone's house might be better
I'm 5.1 miles dead west of the UA campus. Kinda by Pima CC West. And we can always go to campus and go to the TV Lounge to play as well.

@KiraFlax - Want me to start bringing Soul Calibur to the Smash tournaments I host at the UA?

Okay, SC5 and MK at my place on Friday night.
Can't do this friday but should be able to make the next one. Can't wait to get some offline MK in again too, haha. I've forgotten what that feels like.

I wouldn't mind hosting in Tucson on Friday or Saturday if someone would like. Curious if there's any response for this though.

I'm for this too, even if it's at the UA TV lounge or something.

I'm 5.1 miles dead west of the UA campus. Kinda by Pima CC West. And we can always go to campus and go to the TV Lounge to play as well.

@KiraFlax - Want me to start bringing Soul Calibur to the Smash tournaments I host at the UA?

UA is pretty central to everyone. Only warning I would say is that, when we did it before, because the TVs were suspended, we had cords strewn all over the place. A few times we had to stack shit up to put the playstation on something close enough to the TV. So if anyone has a big ass cord, I'd say bring that.

Otherwise, just pick a date and I'll be there

Oh Shit im almost a week late MY BAD Working at Warehouse kill me sometimes. Thx's for coming out last week I just hope PPL keep playing this game (I will). I will be throwing another SC5 tourney with MK this time a Pre-EVO event in a near future. THAT MEANS NEXT TIME EVO RULES. If your a pad player you know what i mean. AGAIN THX's For Coming out guys :sc4cas1:
SC5 Results -SRY if i spell wrong
1: Dr.Dogg
2: ali cross
3: Makaveli
4: T-1000
5: Prime
5: King Hippo
7: Vince
7: Zaine
9: Cam
9: dipstick
9: yoshiken
9: angelic
13: munchi
13: morty seinfeld
13: Kyo45
13: ayasmo
17: chumarna
17: Ricky
17: Richard
17: warren
17: DetroitBallin313
17: KiraFlax
17: T-Dot
17: DMG Juicebox
25: Kenshin K
25: Francis
25: angela
25: Chase
25: jimmy
25: Chuck

UA is pretty central to everyone. Only warning I would say is that, when we did it before, because the TVs were suspended, we had cords strewn all over the place. A few times we had to stack shit up to put the playstation on something close enough to the TV. So if anyone has a big ass cord, I'd say bring that.

Otherwise, just pick a date and I'll be there
I have a 20 foot 6 outlet extension cord. ;)
Not to mention I could always bring one of my 4 TVs...

How's today or tomorrow? Feel free to text me. (949) 290-1744

I will bring a setup tonight to Dr. Dogg's, i'm also going to be bringing a copy of Mortal Kombat since some of our players there need to grind before Final Round.

I got to play some matches last night against Detroit, his Viola is leveling up quite a bit.

Muchi and Kyo, if you could bring a setup that would be awesome.

I have a 20 foot 6 outlet extension cord. ;)
Not to mention I could always bring one of my 4 TVs...

How's today or tomorrow? Feel free to text me. (949) 290-1744
I might be able to play some tomorrow.

I will bring a setup tonight to Dr. Dogg's, i'm also going to be bringing a copy of Mortal Kombat since some of our players there need to grind before Final Round.

I got to play some matches last night against Detroit, his Viola is leveling up quite a bit.

Muchi and Kyo, if you could bring a setup that would be awesome.
Viola? Word, I wanna see that. I guess if he plays her he really is balln
Unfortunately, I dunno if final round's in the cards for me this year. I had planned on going when Jeremy first brought it up, but turns out it's not a good weekend for me. Let me know next time you guys are planning for a major, I'll try to make it.

Sorry guys this trip is taking me a lot longer then expected, its looking like I won't be in Glendale til Sunday

I've played Detroit's Viola online quite a bit. He's definitely leveling up fast. I expect him to do well at the next tournament. Hopefully he comes tonight. I need to teach him some things about the game in general before he goes up against more knowledgeable players than he's been playing online.

I now have three characters on my roster. Two are tournament-ready, one is day 2... but would still beat Cory... probably.

See you guys tonight!

I've played Detroit's Viola online quite a bit. He's definitely leveling up fast. I expect him to do well at the next tournament. Hopefully he comes tonight. I need to teach him some things about the game in general before he goes up against more knowledgeable players than he's been playing online.

I now have three characters on my roster. Two are tournament-ready, one is day 2... but would still beat Cory... probably.

See you guys tonight!

My Viola's tourney ready now, I believe. 30x better with her than I was before. I'm still deciding on a secondary, dunno who that should be yet, but Tira's on her way, as is Ezio.

Back