[Arizona] AZ and friends!

sounds pretty game breaking

It's been in pretty much every incarnation of SC in several forms. And it shouldn't be, as evidenced by the fact they removed the normal way to perform step G, and it looks like they tried to eliminate it altogether. Unfortunately, it just seems they had some oversights, and people figured out how to do it again. Everyone competitive hates it, but they've never really had the ability to patch it - until now - so hopefully they do.

^ indeed i hope this gets patched. This is my first 3D competitive fighter. So far I'm loving it. I don't want this game to be ruined because of this stupid bug

I spoke with Aaron today from ManaWerx and he said that we could use the venue on Wednesday nights.

We will begin hosting SC5 tournaments every other Wednesday (8PM-Midnight), beginning next week (Wednesday, February 29th).

cool ill be able to make the first tourny, for the other ones ill be working but ill still come by and get casuals in after tourny starts

yeah i won't be able to make the tournaments either because of class, but i should be able to make casuals.

If we start at 9pm, can Makaveli, Kyo and Munchi make it? What about Tucson?
Should be able to. I get off of work at 5-6, and the drive to Manawerx is ~2 hrs. I can drive if Jeremy or any of the other tucson players are interested.

Hey Arizona Soul Calibur players, we will be hosting our first Soul Calibur V tournament at ManaWerx on Wednesday (February 29th).

Casuals will begin at 8PM, and the tournament will begin at 9PM and is expected to run until Midnight.

The cost to enter will be $5.00. After the tournament is over there will be stations available to continue to play casuals.

The address to the venue is:

Manawerx
----------
4920 W. thunderbird Rd #121
Glendale, AZ 85306

(Located behind Arby's, next to Outpost games)

Tournament rules will be your standard best 2/3, double elimination with Winners/Losers/Grand Finals being best 3/5.

The tournament will be played on PS3.

The plan is to host the tournament every other Wednesday. Here is the current tournament schedule:

- Wednesday, February 29th: Soul Calibur V
- Wednesday, March 14th: Soul Calibur V
- Wednesday, March 28th: Soul Calibur V
- Wednesday, April 11th: Soul Calibur V

In addition, we will also be streaming the bi-weekly Soul Calibur V tournaments beginning next Wednesday (February 29th) at 9PM PST.

The Stream URL can be found at: http://www.justin.tv/thedigitaldojo

Please follow the stream for frequent updates in addition to when the stream goes live.

Hope to see everyone there!

Sweet. Normally I would complain about the late start, but a) I'll end up going regardless and b) next Wednesday is right before I leave for Final Round, so I'll have the day off. :3

Back