[Arizona] AZ and friends!

1st- Kinetic clash
2nd- me
3rd- Dr dogg
4th- king hippo
and I kind of forget the rest, there were some pretty tight matches

I did horrible at Hazbats. Hopefully I can redeem myself at MLG this weekend.

Just letting everyone know. If Armando (Angelic) decides to host tonight i will be bringing my setup for SCV. Ill post up here if he does indeed host

Good luck to everyone from AZ this weekend. When you get back, need to get some matches in before I move at the end of the month.

Kinetic Clash is the last of the Arizona players left. Unfortunately Dr. Dogg, Kinetic Clash and I all had to face each other in Loser's Bracket. It was ridiculous, Dr.Dogg and I fought in Loser's Round 3 (I believe) and then Dr. Dogg had to face Kinetic Clash in Loser's Round 4.

Yeah, i saw the brackets. Sucks dick. they actually had you separated in winners, but its hard to predict how shit will work out in losers.

are u sure about that jowuh. i just saw Dr. Dogg play in winners
edit: i dont think my stream was live. not sure

I`d just like to say good job to the AZ players for repping well especially Clash. Good job dude, you beat some pretty damn good players from what I hear.

Since this next hazbat is the season finale, kinetic clash, I challenge you to a ft5. The reward is up to you

Hey I just watch the MLG tourney, you guy did a great job, some of the best player are there. Hope to see you all at EVO.

alright guys, for the next 2 and a half weeks I will be on day shift so I will be able to get casuals whenever. Just let me know, I can host as well although I dont have anywhere to sit so as long as you guys dont mind chilling on the floor, yea I need to work on that

Speaking of Evo, what are people's plans for getting to/from Vegas? I'm currently driving up Thursday morning and would be coming back Monday morning/afternoon. I also have a room booked at Caesar's, and I don't know who else is planning on going and if they already have transportation/hotel figured out.

I am back to NC right now. So I will be flying to Vegas for the week, july3-11. I will post where I am staying at when I get there(I'm not sure right now).

So, the last ranbats is this saturday. unfortunately, i'll be busy with family shit. But, the following saturday, the 23rd, just opened up. Anything going on as far as pre-evo practice that weekend? It'll be my last chance to practice before I move the following weekend, so I'm down to make the trip to PHX. Let me know what's up, otherwise good luck to everyone at evo.

I'm available all day saturday, so check with everyone else. I'll work around their schedule. Maybe i can get junior to come up too.

Back