[Arizona] AZ and friends!

Speaking of Evo, what are people's plans for getting to/from Vegas? I'm currently driving up Thursday morning and would be coming back Monday morning/afternoon. I also have a room booked at Caesar's, and I don't know who else is planning on going and if they already have transportation/hotel figured out.

Kinetic Clash and I will most likely be flying up there from the 6th-8th. We are thinking about staying at the Imperial Palace right across the street from Cesar's Palace. It's a lot cheaper and still really close.

Also to AilCross I am free every single weekend.

By the way, I hope I repped AZ well at MLG. My only regret is being satisfied with getting top 8 and not aiming higher. Next time time I'll shoot for first ;D

top 8 at mlg is very good, wish I were there since I knew how a lot of those guys played and could have gave some helpful advice....maybe

Hey, I can host something at UAT, just tell me when most of you will be available and I'll set it up.

I'm free all day next Saturday. We should hold a tournament at UAT. Maybe add VF5 to the fix since a lot of people seem to be getting into it.

ok guys i know this is late but we really need some setups for SCV. we have some extra things going on during ranbats. so we need a good amount of setups. plus the faster we finish the more time we have for casuals

Hey guys great games today. Sorry about after the tournament, guess I was disappointed in my gameplay.
Congrats to Kinetic clash and Dogg for getting top 2 in the series.
Kinetic clash- Good job making a comeback dude, always adapting. Looks like I can no longer run to cervy to try to win (though i`ll pick him every now and then.) No matter how much I try to pick someone different, sieg always seems to be my main guy. Good job winning the series dude.
Dogg- One of these days you will beat me without worries of me taking my revenge in the same tournament =P. But seriously GGs man. Keep these guys on their toes
To jowuh, munchies, ailcross, king hippo and the rest, Def some GGs but I might be disappearing from the scene a little while. I cant make UAT next saturday because I think me and the guys I work with are going to Vegas for another person's going away and the GF moves down the 29th so I dont think i`m going to make evo. I`ll see what I can do but no promises.
To those going, rep well good sirs, I`ll try to make a tournament here and there but if not, see everyone in tag2

To jowuh, munchies, ailcross, king hippo and the rest, Def some GGs but I might be disappearing from the scene a little while. I cant make UAT next saturday because I think me and the guys I work with are going to Vegas for another person's going away and the GF moves down the 29th so I dont think i`m going to make evo. I`ll see what I can do but no promises.
To those going, rep well good sirs, I`ll try to make a tournament here and there but if not, see everyone in tag2

This is full of fail! Just sayin...

Thanks kPc, and no worries. And yeah, definitely stick with Sieg, I think you're one of the best Sieg's out there. That sucks about Evo though, you could do some damage there. But if you can't make it, you can't make it.

So what's the deal on Saturday? Are we doing a tournament or no? Tevin?

What time is everyone free on Saturday?

The earlier the better for me, trying to get back to Tucson by like 6 to go to a soccer match. But if that doesn't work for everyone else, I can miss the match.

I don't know if you guys saw, but Super Arcade in Socal is hosting the SCV SBO qualifiers. Maybe it's something to think about.

Only one spot? That's a bit of a gamble don't you think? I'll most likely go anyways. Haha

Saturday I'm free all day.

Hey, I know its kinda late but, the soul calibur event on Saturday is going to be delayed a week. Sry, for the inconvenience.

Haz is having an "Evo Boot Camp" Saturday if everyone wants to go to that. I'm guessing it's just casuals where we have to provide the setups. I'll bring mine if enough people are going.

Back