Ars Planetarum - Custom Viola Thread

Wish i could upload quality pic , i have a PS 3 but cant figure out how to
You take the screenshot, it goes to your photo section of your PS3, then you export to your flash-drive/jump-drive/whatever you call it. At least that is how I hear you do it.

You take the screenshot, it goes to your photo section of your PS3, then you export to your flash-drive/jump-drive/whatever you call it. At least that is how I hear you do it.
Oh thanks Solo always helpful.....i feling kinda useless goes to the corne again

can i have the colors for the second one? its so pretty lol sorry if you dont want to its fine o.o

can i have the colors for the second one? its so pretty lol sorry if you dont want to its fine o.o
Sure! Of course I'll give you the colors. :) And thanks, that was my first and favorite re-color. ^-^ But I hope you don't mind that I can't give it to you right now, but later in the day.

Sure! Of course I'll give you the colors. :) And thanks, that was my first and favorite re-color. ^-^ But I hope you don't mind that I can't give it to you right now, but later in the day.
oh sure and how did you get the hairband thingy for alice and are the spades and hearts and clubs a sticker?

oh sure and how did you get the hairband thingy for alice and are the spades and hearts and clubs a sticker?
The headband for Alice was the head equipment headband (lol), the yellow one. And to get the thing on to I used maneuvered the bow so it looks like Alice's headband. And yes, the spade, heart, diamond, and club are stickers.

The headband for Alice was the head equipment headband (lol), the yellow one. And to get the thing on to I used maneuvered the bow so it looks like Alice's headband. And yes, the spade, heart, diamond, and club are stickers.
ohh lol cool wow your good!

thanks but i doubt they make violas lol
I was also wondering how you can make ripped leggings. is it and item cause i dont have it or is it just a sticker?

im so sorry for being annoying i guess its just that im new to this CAS thing ;p
The numbers on the left side with the dot next to them are the color slots (It's on the left of where the color menu is, you can't miss it and there are 8 in total). The next 3 numbers are when you click on one of the color slots, the 3 numbers at the top. You would move the cursor until you have all 3 numbers in place.

The numbers on the left side with the dot next to them are the color slots (It's on the left of where the color menu is, you can't miss it and there are 8 in total). The next 3 numbers are when you click on one of the color slots, the 3 numbers at the top. You would move the cursor until you have all 3 numbers in place.
lol i know that!

Back