As of March of 09.....

My favourite sophie move would have to be 2B8BAK. Cmon people its all about style!!

True that...thats the move that made play with Sophi!!!!!!!!!!! Then I relized later that Cassi can do it too....lol

The-Instigator Imma do that more often, nice tip.....Ramon....yeah, im spam that too now..it wrok great!!!!! Imma send you a freind request online...ice was right...you are pretty cool...lol :-)

Yeah thats right, great move for closing distance. One of the few attacks with + on normal hit that can end in grab range too.

i like to use it as an opener with aggressive players, it just knock on their butt with some decent damage. ( and RO possibility)

seems like angel step (and TAS too) are receiving the love, can't blame them though.

Sophie Players' favourite move will always be TASB ...hitting the 'stunning' tip-edge of the move will potentially net you over half-life damage against your opponent (as well as RO from the front.. >_<), so its no surprise. & its 'safe' properties is a welcome bonus too...

...Just think, all it takes is to hit the TAS B into TAS B:4 combo twice and thats basically the round in the bag for you. However, getting the initial 'stunning' hit as well as pulling off the JF 'ender' for the last TAS B:4 is another thing altogether.. ^_~ LOL!

Thankfully it's easily stepped though - thanks for the free side throw =P

grrr.. IT TRACKZZ!! IT TRACKZZ I TELZZ YAH!! >_<

hehe!!

...if ever u do & ur krew make it up North for the little Gamerbase tourney.. I shall make it a point to hit this combo multiple times against ur zeigy.. ^_~ hehe!

...if not, well.. I'll b online as usual.. ready & waitin for ur wiff punishers.. ^_~

Hahaha, I'm sorry mate, but I guess i'm gonna have to kill your sophie now... Again :P. I'll admit you caught me out last time, but I've both seen it now and am sober - Your welcome to try, but you'll give me an opening bigger than a whore at Christmas :P (I've been tryin to cram that phrase into a post for weeks ^^)

Hahaha, I'm sorry mate, but I guess i'm gonna have to kill your sophie now... Again :P. I'll admit you caught me out last time, but I've both seen it now and am sober - Your welcome to try, but you'll give me an opening bigger than a whore at Christmas :P (I've been tryin to cram that phrase into a post for weeks ^^)

lol! ur replies r comin sooner thn xpected man.. >_< ..I'm actually still at my mum in laws for 2n8... so no xbox still... =_=

btw.. TAS A would b our obvious answer to step happy peeps tryin to avoid gettin stabbed.. amongst other things... =P hehe

..but its all theory fightin at the mo... we'll throwdown tmrw.. i think my wife's got a nightshift.. so we can test this lil' theory of 'escape from stabbin' of urs all night.. ^_~

4AAA

Its punishable, the range is terrible, but I think it is one of her more "graceful" combos and looks neat.

4AAA

Its punishable, the range is terrible, but I think it is one of her more "graceful" combos and looks neat.

LOL! its not that bad imho.. it is punishable (..the 4a is anyways..), but the range of this move series is actually the redeeming factor. I've caught a lot of people unawares with the 4[a].. which is safe on block & even has a bit of TC frames in the middle.. pity its a high.. >_<

but if I was to go for THAT move.. I'd opt for its superior version: 4[a],a,a:a

Its more damaging.. and the JF in the end adds the extra 'zing' to it for style points.. ^_~

..oh, & welcome to the forums.. ^_^

Back