As of March of 09.....

iceman5100

[08] Mercenary
As of March of 2009 I am asking that if you are a Sophi player to say your favorite move and why in this Thread. Excluding 236236AA...LOL....The point of this is let everyone know who is still active with Sophi...There seems not too much activity goin on around here....

Enjoy....

XLR iTz IcEmAn

PS: Mine is 236A+B

Ok so now that it's been clarified which 236A+B you meant, why post that in the sophie forum, I don't get it.

Anyway my favorite move is 236236B, it's an out of this world punisher and pretty safe to boot. But really I like it cause it looks good.

/edit/ Also it's ok if people don't post here much, a lot of useful info has already been found. Sophie's forum is for strategy discussions, move list choice, etc. and not too many people want to post that sort of stuff too often it seems.

Oh ok....im new to this forum and saw that many people went really talking a lot....Your righ as well, a lot of stuff has been said already in the forum.....

4B+K is my favorite move of the moment. -6 on block and and soul crush in 10 hits? Sign me up.

well, my favorite move is 236236B, It's her best punish and it's damage can really scare your enemy.

besides that, I would say the A+B aGI... punish all slow mids and you can limit you opponent's options...

(but I'm only an average player)

im with yamaki on this ;) 236236B is probably my favourite , even more so if i can hit the just frame o,o

my fav move of all time is B+K...sidesteps...Tech Jump...awesome, extremely important in a sophie game!

Hmmm...I never though of that move like that...LOL...You do...do it all the time....

moonwalk...imo its a MUST! i spam that shit! once you Tech crouch under something...they wont AA you much...try it out!

Back