Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

After i left boston i booked are dream trip to Jamaica i'm gonna propose too her december 20, while we on the island. OMG i love this women so much i'm 100% she gonna say yes my whole life is set at such a young age unbelievable.

good luck teflon!

Im gonna be the dickhead here....

I think you are confusing love with infatuation/lust. Theres nothing that Im gonna say thats gonna make you think different so cause your "in love" and you cant tell ANY man thats "in love" that hes wrong

my opinion is one of two things....

#1 your full of shit and in desperate need of attention

#2 youre young dumb and full of cum and you just dont know any better

im thinking more the 1st than the 2nd

HRD

Thx! She's jumping up and down on the bed because she's booked for jamaica. lol She been there before with her ex husband before a long time ago. This will be my first time though this trip cost me a pretty penny all inclusive everything. including a bar in the pool. :P

Man this girl will eat into your bank account if you don't keep a close eye on it. Her son is getting really upset all of a sudden. guess i'll play it low key till our trip.

LoL do you relize she will be hitting menopause in ten years? do you even want kids? lol this thread is funny as hell

Fo'real...
lolxxxviii.gif

28veomqjpg.gif

I've noticed i haven't dated no women of my race in 5 years. why does this happen ? Is this a slap in the face to women and men of the same race ? I love latin women they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. XOXOXO

Over these past few months i've had my fiance share everything with me and some of the things she shared with me brought tears to my eyes. I feel when a women is open and honest like this it can make or break a relationship. Would anyone like to know all their lover history and secrets ? sometimes it's better not knowing but it made me love her so much more though.

I met my latin babe at the hospital working latenight shift everyone knows i'm fucking her that's obvious. But man it makes it hard going to work with people talking rumors spreading etc. Some of her colleagues say to me i make the work environment hard for her because people think she's desperate for dealing with a young guy and ppl talk behind her back there.

I merged these into one thread since they're basically all on the same subject and don't really need separate threads.

In regards to interracial relationships, it's a free country. Be with whoever makes you happy or warm and fuzzy inside.

As far as dating someone in the workplace, you're going to have people talking in the background, spreading rumors, etc, so you have to deal with it or transfer.

Honestly IMHO, you shouldn't pay no mind to what people are saying and just do you and her. If her colleagues are truly her colleagues, they need to be shown of how much you and that lady of yours love each other. And If you do plan on marrying her, don't you think it's best to always be honest to one another for better or worse? I don't know, when I think marriages, I humbly think making a temporary pact until broken when both sides(or one) loves each other less lol. Call me an old-fashioned kid if you will.

I met my latin babe at the hospital working latenight shift everyone knows i'm fucking her that's obvious. But man it makes it hard going to work with people talking rumors spreading etc. Some of her colleagues say to me i make the work environment hard for her because people think she's desperate for dealing with a young guy and ppl talk behind her back there.

Man, people are always going to hate on people's happiness. Even if it's just a physical thing. But bringing it to a work environment is a whole different beast. It's like, you can't shit where you eat. More and more I've noticed grown ass adults acting more like high school kids then high school kids. it's ridiculous. Same shit happened when i used to perform on cruise ships. I was fuckin 3 different girls from 3 different countries lol. But I was completely honest with them. It was their colleagues that made it difficult. Made up lies. Talkin HELLA shit. And just tried to get them not to see me. But the girls knew EVERYTHING and what i was doing and we communicated everything. And I expressed to them that if they were unhappy that it would be ok not to see each other anymore. Luckily for me that never happened. lol

Moral of the story- "Keep it real, cause that's how real is kept."

wait you aren't the same race? cut it off then.

mud-blood babies are gross.

10_Albino_africans-s350x437-1380-580.jpg

i mean...do you want children on whom you can't tell where their forehead ends and their skin begins? those dreds are like tiny fingers growing out of his scalp. there is only one solution to genetic monstrosities such as this:

2.jpg

DAMN LOBO...those pics made my butthole pucker up.

I on the other hand have a different point of view on "past relationship history". I figure whats in the past is in the past. Theres no point in dwelling on it. My wife and I (of 10 years) only know of a small fraction of past experiences. And thats the way we wanna keep it. Trust me dude, KNOWING information like that will fuck with your head. You are already in a weird place as far as this relationship goes, you dont need anything else to add to that mix.

Dipping your pen in company ink huh? Who gives a shit!! That will always happen no matter what. People will hate on you for doing that shit. They might give her a little more shit than they do to you, but love is love holmes. Dont let a few haters ruin that shit. If you truley believe that you and her have a good thing, then fuck em all!!

Back in my younger "ingorant" days, I used to think pretty badley bout other races that wernt white. Long story short...Ive overcome those ignorances. My first wife was a mexican. My current one is tattooed white trash just like me. Race doesnt matter. we are all gonna be the same color one day eventually.

Love sees no color and knows no limits. If these things bother you, or even concern you a little, then you need to step back and rethink all this shit. But if not....just roll with it!!

HRD

Back