Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

Wow, nice job landing that and pay no mind to all the 5min comments. Put it this way, its just like winning SC matches. It don't matter how long it was or how well you did. What matters is that you successfully sealed the deal. You got yours. At least thats what i tell the women who say that shit to me afterwords.

Thx AMillionHP she's very special to me we've been dating 4 weeks and i've fallen in love wit her. I'm amazed at her style she adapts so well to the young & older crowd. Never would have thought i'll be wit a lady like this she's got me in cupid web man. We haven't seen each other since sunday i'm gonna give her a big hug today when i see her. XOXO

gonna have to unsubscribe to this thread untill i see some proof (ie: photo)

its just getting too ridiculous... -_-

gonna have to unsubscribe to this thread untill i see some proof (ie: photo)

its just getting too ridiculous... -_-

yeah if you demand proof of something (plane ticket to FSAK) teflon will blow you off and pretend not to see you ask its mega frustrating

Teflon wouldn't lie to us! What has he ever done to be accused of not being a good, honest, and respectable person? Golly you guys sure are mean!

:|

XD

I don't know how it happened, but my mind has been blown about 4 times after the initial mind blowing that was the first post, not to mention I'm good looking.

This thread needs a "not to mention I'm good looking" animated avatar!

La La La La La La La La La La La La.

I'm so happy just came back from a date wit my mami she treated me too dinner and breakfast. OMG people are looking when we go out like that's insane. Guy at the dinner when we walked out couldn't stop looking.

mission complete!

finally found true love.

Hey man, you too have something of interest with those other people that were staring at you while you were with this beautiful woman. Just have a conversation with them, and they will see you're an absolute charm and delight to speak to. The best thing you can do now is to break a couple promises with and give her a reason to do things that cause you stress out of spite. It is just like dealing with children. You mop up after those little bastards and they expect you to cook dinner all without a thank you. It is just like running a tournament for these brainless faggots that are giving you a hard time here. If you are interested, I have a bridge to sell. This reminds me of a video I once saw on youtube:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/logo-uk-4ef02aa64c38a394815f4c030571f7b2.html

It's been a while... So what's the update now? Still with her?

Yup it has gotten even better She told me she hasn't felt this happy since she was married. Says i make her laugh all the time and she feels reborn somehow don't really know what she mean bout that almost seen a tear drop.

The communication has gotten to a high level even when i'm at work she stays up to 5, 6 o clock in the morning just texting me.
Actually she had a bad day at work and called me like 6 times but i left the phone in radiology we spoke the next day she said she was sad an crying i felt upset for her.

She asked me was sex overrated i said just cuddling wit you is enough for me. She said you know that's so refreshing too hear seeing that guys only care bout sex.

I took her out for dinner last week she told me i drink like a bitch lol i had too work in a few hours oh well.
Her calling me lil boy lately i haven't been liking that just haven't approach her about it yet. When we go out guys are always looking at her i guess when a gal looks that hot that's what happens.

I was thinking bout proposing too her on her Birthday when she turns 40. Just gotta figure out what too say.

Lol, this thread is still goin?!

Lmao I swear if I didn't want to look at this thread for lolz I'd say blow up this piece of shit cause everyone knows he's lying (or basing his story from one of bubbles' stories cause we all know bubbles is the pimp of the year).

I'm actually happy for Tef. Some relationships work out better with older woman. Just make sure you're playing at her maturity level.
Good luck on the long run though... ^_~

Sex overrated? Cuddling? Proposing? Are you fucking serious? You ain't that Ashton Kutcher nigga.

Sex overrated? Cuddling? Proposing? Are you fucking serious? You ain't that Ashton Kutcher nigga.

cuddling is more important than sex when you dealing wit an mature lady. They go months without it it's her call.

Nice sig avatar.

thx i think this relationship is the one i get so happy every time i see her. I have a little problem though she calls me at work too much even when i'm in patients rooms i'm gonna f around and get fired. lol But i love talking too her i can't wait too see her today i'm gonna give her a big hug.

Back