Assassin's Creed (Ezio Non-Gameplay) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake. If you guys watched the French tournament of SCV, while choosing your character, I'm pretty sure it was a 3D model of the character standing there next to the 2D card type selection things. I realize it was only the beta and could have changed since then, but I doubt they'd revert to using 2D models when they already had the 3D models implemented.

Namco hasn't announced it yet, but I'm confident that it is accurate because if you look at the angle the photo is taken as well as how the top row is all new characters plus it looks so real.... I give it the edge.

Fake. If you guys watched the French tournament of SCV, while choosing your character, I'm pretty sure it was a 3D model of the character standing there next to the 2D card type selection things. I realize it was only the beta and could have changed since then, but I doubt they'd revert to using 2D models when they already had the 3D models implemented.
It's entirely possible for them to go back and change things. Besides, I think Namco is really listening to fans, and as far as I remember, one of the complaints was the use of the 3D models.

Namco hasn't announced it yet, but I'm confident that it is accurate because if you look at the angle the photo is taken as well as how the top row is all new characters plus it looks so real.... I give it the edge.
The picture is real, that is the real character selection screen with the correct layout, only with Photoshopped edits. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Ezio being the guest. To be honest I actually don't care who they bring in I just want Yoshi confirmation. Although this picture is fairly convincing, I remain unconvinced. Until actual, official announcements in writing from NBG come out about stuff like this, I'd advise to assume that it's merely a bunch of elaborate rumors.

Reactions: HRD
And if that is Dampierre It looks like he might have the influence of Soul Edge in him. The picture doesnt seem as comical as his appearance in Broken Destiny. Im EXCITED for Ezio also

And if that is Dampierre It looks like he might have the influence of Soul Edge in him. The picture doesnt seem as comical as his appearance in Broken Destiny. Im EXCITED for Ezio also
It's Kung Lao!! Seriously, doesn't Dam Pierre have a similar fighting style to what you could imagine Ezio's style being? Either this is one big group effort troll or you guys are falling for a prank and it's quite shocking how badly so.

We all knew he was going to make it, but I'm not that excited. Either Ezio shanked people or beat up waves of stupid A.I. without indication of refined martial artistry.

My hype is waiting for the Leixia trailer

EDIT: I see Leixia on the first row (third from left)? Is that Nightmare on the second row (first from right)?

Last I checked, they weren't actual 3D models, but only the 2D cut out images of the 3D models (the same ones they've released to the press).

It's Kung Lao!! Seriously, doesn't Dam Pierre have a similar fighting style to what you could imagine Ezio's style being? Either this is one big group effort troll or you guys are falling for a prank and it's quite shocking how badly so.

I dont think its Kung Lao because the mystery guy has a belt buckle on his hat and Kung Lao has nothing of that kind. Also the hat is remarkably small compared to Kung Laos character render in MK9 and Project Soul is very accurate in making characters.

It's fine. Let people believe what they believe without this slightly harsh critisism. So that way people can't do the same to you.

numberedsc5small.png

1. Patroklos
2. Z.W.E.I.
3. Lexia
4. Natsu
5. Ezio
6. ???
7. Viola
8. Pyrrha
9. Siegfried
10. Hilde
11. Ivy
12. Tira
13. Nightmare
14. Misturugi
15. Maxi
16. Voldo
17. Astaroth
18. Symbol: Shield and two swords, potentially random selection

The picture is real, that is the real character selection screen with the correct layout, only with Photoshopped edits. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Ezio being the guest. To be honest I actually don't care who they bring in I just want Yoshi confirmation. Although this picture is fairly convincing, I remain unconvinced. Until actual, official announcements in writing from NBG come out about stuff like this, I'd advise to assume that it's merely a bunch of elaborate rumors.
I think it's genuine. Daishi himself said on his twitter that there would be a reveal in mid October. Lexia was also confirmed to appear around the same time and she's clearly in the screenshot. The only thing that seems weird is that the reveal was behind closed doors instead of being public, but then again Ezio's reveal was pretty high profile and it's possible something came up last minute to make it closed doors.

And I think your falling for your inaccurate propsals lmao!

Don't tell me that sixth one is replacement of Raphael please!

Edit : Random was at the center so those two swords and shield have to be something else.

Don't tell me that sixth one is replacement of Raphael please!

It might and it seems right, cause the way he looks kind of matches with Raph's somewhat devilish personality. I hope not, even though I'm not a Raph player, he was a classic -_______-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back