Asta Community Vid Project....Filthy Maggots!!

ya what ever happened to this also you guys know that after a CG B+G 66[K] tech then 214B is a combo of the 66[K] launch looks awsome

Ok, I have a video transfer device, but y'all have all the ideas. So, we're still going with 28b+g/low grab whiff/block punishment and strings/moves that can be interupted on reaction?

The best I can do is ind the great Astaroth players, and make a highlight video- hopefully we'll see some interesting shit, considering I picked up Astaroth last night thanks to KrayzieCD.

well if you JF B+G then 66K tech trap you can turn around and do 214A for a air combo but only of the techtrap but its really hard if you dont beleive me ill put a vid up.

Actually, you can do 63214:B+G use 66[K] as mentoned as a tech trap (catching all directions), then Guard turn and deliver a second
66[K], after that hits 2A+G_2B+G or 66K is another tech trap... "Triple Bullrush Beatdown"
At range, off the 22[K] QSTN, AB gives a well-known CSTN, 66[K] will tech all directions afterwards if the range is correct, after 66[K] connects as a tech trap the opponent gets launched foward instead of backward, 44 will give a GSTN, 22B combos, so it looks like this: 22[K]~QSTN, AB, 66[K]~T!, 44, 22B and the damage this thing does is amazing... If 66[K] connects near a wall, 1A is garaunteed as a combo also, in which 1 of 2 things will happen, if the opponent techs, the B will track them and launch them allowing 2B+KA+G to combo, but if they stay down the B will give a GSTN in which 22B will combo... They are screwed either way, this thing does over 200 damage... If you understand than maybe add this to the project???

Actually, you can do 63214:B+G use 66[K] as mentoned as a tech trap (catching all directions), then Guard turn and deliver a second
66[K], after that hits 2A+G_2B+G or 66K is another tech trap... "Triple Bullrush Beatdown"
At range, off the 22[K] QSTN, AB gives a well-known CSTN, 66[K] will tech all directions afterwards if the range is correct, after 66[K] connects as a tech trap the opponent gets launched foward instead of backward, 44 will give a GSTN, 22B combos, so it looks like this: 22[K]~QSTN, AB, 66[K]~T!, 44, 22B and the damage this thing does is amazing... If 66[K] connects near a wall, 1A is garaunteed as a combo also, in which 1 of 2 things will happen, if the opponent techs, the B will track them and launch them allowing 2B+KA+G to combo, but if they stay down the B will give a GSTN in which 22B will combo... They are screwed either way, this thing does over 200 damage... If you understand than maybe add this to the project???

You've inspired me to try some other stuffs......thank you

:sc2ast2:

Very Nice Baba!!!
In my last post I would like to say 22B will combo off of the 1A tech trap on both occasions, but it's a matter of timing and distance when 1[A]B connects... Another thing I'd like to point out is 1[A]A will catch all directions after CH 6B & CH AB (2nd hit only), If the opponent stays down 1[A]B will give a GSTN (22B will combo, 66K will tech trap), but if the opponent gets up 1[A]B is a force-block giving Asta +12 and causing some SCD on the opponent, I like 1[A]B better because of the advantage Astaroth gets in both situations, but I will use 1[A]A to kill the opponent if that situation is present... Also after 22[K]~QSTN, AB, 22[K]~GSTN, 66[K] (fully charged) is a tech trap catching all directions and ramming the opponent away, maybe into a wall or a RO, but near a wall 66[K] will launch the opponent, JF Titan Bomb is an easy followup to this delivering good damage... If you find yourself crossed up after this 44, 22B will combo and almost kill them...
@ Babalook,
I think you could've done 44, 22B at sec.34 in that combo when you got the foward launch from the 22[K] tech trap...

Back