[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

Hello *All he hear is a echo*

lol Anyway just pick up SCV Last weekend and will be playing regularly on PSN and at Ga Tech on Fridays. I post often on the GAFGC facebook group....hope to see some of you :)

Hello *All he hear is a echo*

lol Anyway just pick up SCV Last weekend and will be playing regularly on PSN and at Ga Tech on Fridays. I post often on the GAFGC facebook group....hope to see some of you :)

yo thats what up i usually bring a copy to AKA if you can go that we could get some games

yeah i dont really play injustice that much but there are about 3 people there that are playing soulcalibur now and like 5 or 6 more say they are picking it up
Sweet thats what I like to here....let me ask you a quick question: How many actually like Injustice on a competitive level at AKA?

Is it possible for you to come to Ga Tech tomorrow and play some matches with me,don't know if I'll be able come to AKA this friday

Rampage Wednesday still goes on every Wednesday night. Doors open at 4pm.
Gamers Xperience

1187207_10151553705927461_1128752366_n_zpscb2ef65f.jpg

Nec had really good turnout for SCV and was really hype to watch lets get thinkgs popping in Atl again

Just to revive the thread and to also let people know Rampage Wednesday is still going strong!
We currently are hosting weekly tournaments for only $7. Every week features different games.

Here is Octobers schedule... Looking forward to seeing some of you local players and some non local players.

3fb940b1-91a9-455b-8eed-2f0d62775778_zps1887b902.jpg

so yeah... this is the ATL scene huh? hmm.. word up. I'll have to check out one of these gamers xperience things.

Nokkio, I still play sc2 when it's up and around. I don't go huntin as much. still Lithonia... that sounds like a bit of a drive. I'm in the Suwanee area.

Hello everyone! I am the Leixia SA Mod for this site. I had no idea there were people still posting here. I just decided to come here now because NEC is around the corner and I'm organizing a trip there the SCV community here (of course that doesnt mean only SCV players are allowed to ride lol) So yeah I am looking for people to car pool with for the NEC trip. The fact that this page is even still alive makes me happy. If you guys are around the Decatur/Atlanta area I would love to meet up offline for some casuals. I've basically taken over the organization for the offline scene here, I kind of the go-to guy for those seeking SC offline in the atlanta area. So if you interested feel free to reply here or PM me.

Back