ATTENTION INTERNET: Rigel needs your help in going to France!

InsaneKhent

[12] Conqueror
IMG_0041.jpg

Rigel: "I need money to go to France. Otherwise I'm done for......."

^
|
|
|
|

See this man? This poor, underprivleged, unfortunate soul? He needs YOUR help.

Yes, you.

Professor Doctor Tobias LeQuack, M.D., has dianosed Rigel with a rare disaese called Po'. As taken from The Big, Huge, Gigantic, Enourmous, Humungous and Voluptuous Black Medical Book of 2009:

Po' (short for Toopo), is a malicious bacteria that attacks T cells and deteriorates the gonads. On the way to the gonads, it makes a pit stop at the wallet.

LeQuack has done all that he can. He has now stated that the only thing that can cure Rigel of his illness is none other than France's soil.

Unfortunately, due to the Po' infection chomping away at Rigel's wallet, he has no money to afford a trip there!

This is where you come in, random internet dweller. All we are asking is that you kindly donate $1 via paypal to Rigel's account at king_leaf@yahoo.com using this link https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/send_money - Time is of the utmost importance, as Rigel must absorb the purity and richness of French soil before March 3rd, 2010 or else..........

Don't allow Po' to ruin another precious life. Donate to the cause and make sure Rigel gets to France!

That is the cutest thing ever. I'm tempted to donate boobs too! ^-^

this seems to have less drama then the other thread, maybe i can take the money i donated to team usa and give it to rigel instead

Poor rigel why would you want to go to france anyways? Sorry rigel wish i could help you i just can't i don't see this whole team usa and french tourney. Kayane will wipe you all out single handed she is the best SC4 player i have ever seen.

Poor rigel why would you want to go to france anyways? Sorry rigel wish i could help you i just can't i don't see this whole team usa and french tourney. Kayane will wipe you all out single handed she is the best SC4 player i have ever seen.

I guess you didn't watch the EVO stream.

Stop being a kissass. Kayane isn't coming anywhere within a 90 kilometer radius of you.

Anyone want to donate so I can get to France? I would like to cover the event and talk lots of smack en Français.

ROFL !! XD Khent, you and Rigel's story has really touched my heart. XD Gonna wait for pay week first. :D

And nice touch taking Rigel's picture next to the garbage. Top tier depravity right there.

Back