Atx: Put up or shut up!

Batousai

[09] Warrior
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time again for the Capital City to return to tournament greatness! This weekend UT plays away at Missouri will mark our comeback to the tournament gaming scene! Dallas has TIT, Houston has Trashday, San Antonio has MASHFest, but in the ATX you better PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

The tournament will take place on October 24th.

We will be holding the tournament at the GLORIOUS Arcade UFO! (www.arcadeufo.com)
Don't forget to go to www.savethearcades.com and help Arcade UFO win $25,000!

The venue fee is only a measly $2. The Tournament will consist of Soul Calibur 4 and Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion!

Soul Calibur 4 - PS3 (on HD arcade) - High Noon:

$10 entry fee
60/30/10 pot split

Tournament Rules

Tournament will be double elimination. Algol and Hilde will NOT be banned. Button mapping on controller pads will NOT be banned either.

All matches will be best 2 of 3. Semi-finals will be best 3 of 5. Finals will be best 4 of 7.

After the first match, the loser has the option to change character and/or stage. The winner must keep the same character.

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion - Arcade (with pad support) - 4PM:

$10 entry fee
60/30/10 pot split

Tournament Rules

Tournament will be double elimination. Button mapping on controller pads will NOT be banned either.

All matches will be best 2 of 3. Semi-finals will be best 3 of 5. Finals will be best 4 of 7.

After the first match, the loser has the option to change character and/or stage. The winner must keep the same character.
---

Get HYPED and bring all that TRASH you've all been talking! Remember, it's time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP NOW!!!

Will list hotels nearby soon, but that list may be long as they are up and down all of I35. If you need a place to crash, DevilJim's is always open!

First Round Challenges in SC4:

Nori vs Cox
Batousai vs Bez

Money Matches in SC4:

KingAce vs Nori - FT10 - $40
KingAce vs AGUSTIN - FT5 - $20 (conditional)
Bez vs CW / SBG - FT5 - $20
Batousai vs BBoy - FT5 - FOOD
Batousai vs SaRob - FT5 - WORST HILDE IN TX

KingAce cancelled vs Agustin so that's not happening. And unless Cox is coming for sure, and confirms it, our first round match isn't gonna happen.

So for sure, me vs KingAce, $40, FT10 is happening.

Also, if Pasadena is interested in donating extra money, we can do another team tournament:)

82% chance I wont make it. Too bad, it's free money. Thats right,Nori. Mr. Yoshimitsu killer. Youd eat FC3K mixups all day.

Agustine - meh Id smoke him like bacon. Have him served in about a minute.

CW - psssshhhh

Jim - fuckin ssssccccruuub.

All people rsvping are scrub tier - Minus ice.

I hate to see free money go to waste.

82% chance I wont make it. Too bad, it's free money. Thats right,Nori. Mr. Yoshimitsu killer. Youd eat FC3K mixups all day.

Agustine - meh Id smoke him like bacon. Have him served in about a minute.

CW - psssshhhh

Jim - fuckin ssssccccruuub.

All people rsvping are scrub tier - Minus ice.

I hate to see free money go to waste.

Hmm...sounds like someone's pussin out to me! What is this tournament called again? OH! That's right...PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

I know I traumatized Dallas w/how great I am against Yoshi, but just keep telling yourself it was just a bad dream. It'll be easier to recover:)

It's easier if you send the entry fee and venue fee, cause it's not like you're getting top 3 anyway w/Agustin/Ice/myself there.

HYPE

You all are scrubs anyway.

LAFF!!!

who is this guy? talking while he's in GA, knowing he'd get demolished after the power lvl that went on down here.....

moar hype son!!!

Funk: it's a shame you can't make it....but don't worry. I'm not too too worried about you losing free money, i'm just more sad that we can't drink together....

Wait, why is that 1st round challenge STILL there? it's not going to happen brandon. Simply put, Cox ain't showin up, and even if he does. i seriously doubt that he'll accept the challenge.

panda: when you come down i'll send you to losers again... lose to nori... then knock you out k thx bye!

Nori... panda is right u r a scub

who does this kid think he is... lol sup whodat! :D

You peeps should be begging for Chris Gold's Zas to come down there and get some matches in. I doubt he'll make an appearance though! CAUSE HE IS THE MAN!!!!

You peeps should be begging for Chris Gold's Zas to come down there and get some matches in. I doubt he'll make an appearance though! CAUSE HE IS THE MAN!!!!

I believe I read like 2 people challenging you to this tourny already lol

Chris: you should come anyway...just so you can shut them up and i can LAFF at them for talking nonsense. you're training w/ the dallas peeps. it should be hot all around.

Nori: i'm always high....

Brandon: i still love you

Whodat: if you fly down here for this torunament, i WILL buy your drinks when we go out. lol

Back