Atx: Put up or shut up!

financially it's not worth it to me to come to this tournament. Even if I win I'd lose way more money. I don't expect there to be that many people at this.

Update the first page Brandon:

Batousai vs BezBoy, FT5, ?$
SBG vs BezBoy, FRC (First Round Challenge)
SA Rob vs anybody stupid enough to accept, FT5, $20

i didn't accept that...where the hell did you get this from?
Yeah you did. You put "sounds good" right under Batousai's post of the FRC.

Besides, you 2 are talking shit to each other, you might as well do it. If somebody was insisting they can beat me when I'm sure they can't, I would MM/FRC the guy in a heartbeat. That's just me though......cause I'm a man and stuff.

no...really i didn't, notice how i posted after that and said that i didn't want that, that i didn't want my free money. I mean come on...don't be a CW...

be Some Black Guy

Awesome Whodat...thanks for the support...

I meant that there wouldn't be enough people there for me to show up and actually make money. Not that there wouldn't be many people. For me to make money there would have to be like 40+ people.

SBG: If you are going to continue to call the guy out, you should challenge him. Otherwise, why talk shit? And don't say "hype" cause it's not "hype" if you run your mouth and are now avoiding a FRC like the plague. Now you just look like you're scared of him.

I meant that there wouldn't be enough people there for me to show up and actually make money. Not that there wouldn't be many people. For me to make money there would have to be like 40+ people.

Gotcha. I forgot you were in Georgia now and not SA.

Bez I will take you in a FRC. SBG, take his money please in a FT5. BBoy we already got food on the line and we all know THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT!

Rob I will take you FT5, Hilde vs Hilde. Loser has to take a pic with a sign saying "WORST HILDE IN TX, (other player who won) OWNS ME. Like Nori had to to with Blaze. =)

SBG: If you are going to continue to call the guy out, you should challenge him. Otherwise, why talk shit? And don't say "hype" cause it's not "hype" if you run your mouth and are now avoiding a FRC like the plague. Now you just look like you're scared of him.

i don't know what's going on in that head of yours. But it's already been established that it's a FT5 MM. the only person that suggested the FRC was BtG. I didn't accept the FRC, and neither did BezBoy, so why do you keep pressing the issue?

.......*waits*

i don't know what's going on in that head of yours. But it's already been established that it's a FT5 MM. the only person that suggested the FRC was BtG. I didn't accept the FRC, and neither did BezBoy, so why do you keep pressing the issue?

.......*waits*

MM with you and Bez is great. I will crush him first round then if he accepts.

This is because a several people have told me they cannot make it that weekend. 10/10 is out because there is a UT home game that Saturday. 10/17 is out because it is TX/OU weekend. The 24th is the next Saturday after the 3rd that has UT playing away. Hope you all can still make it. Sorry for the change.

I don't think EP will be able to make it anymore... But I'll be there either way... I think you should add T5DR to the roster as this will probably be the last time that game is played...

- I.C.E.

Back