[Aug 24, 2012] EBO (East Brandenburg Open) (Wriezen, Brandenburg)

Hi I asked Kalas but he wasn't sure and said to ask you; if I decided to stay another night would it cost more than 17.5Euros?
per night/per person = 17,50€
don't forget : you can sleep for free in the venue (its not super comfortable to sleep in a huge room with +25 people ^^)

And is the overall cost 72 euro's for the nights in the hotel AND the entry fees.
yes (for 3 nights and entry fee)

So please DON'T FORGET to add the money for the Paypal fee. Thanks
QFT

ok thanks. so if I decide to stay Sunday night i can just pay 17.50 when im there? how much extra should i add to cover the paypal fee.

Sorry for the lateness (had some last minute money issues), but me and Grunt Dude are payed up for EBO + 2 Nights (Fri/Sat). Btw, I think the option to pay the paypal fees only comes when you select personal. Can't wait for next week!

Viola will be banned for the Solo & 3vs3 tournament at EBO 2012.

Guess I just lost my 2nd main :P.
Got a week left to find a new 2nd main against nightmare/mitsu and Ivy players out there....
I'll guess every character needs to audition like in X-factor or something XD.

Ok: I deleted the information concerning payment because we have already reached the deadline.
If you still wish to come, you will get those information by asking the GODs yourself.

39 registered, still over 30 interested...

Kalas, your timing is so off... <_<. I've just received confirmation from Heniek and would like to pay for him. Hope it's still possible. No more players from Poland coming, BTW.

Sent a PM to G.O.D.Mistmoehre concerning Heniek.

I asked for two main reasons:

1. Since the game is almost death in Germany I have doubts that it will happen again and I really want it to happen.
2. I'm in the final stages to finish my paperwork and get back to live in Germany (Frankfurt) and except for my dear Sacharja I have a lot of admiration for this league.

Apparently the weather in Germany during this weekend is gonna extremely hot, similar to EBO 2K10. Given that there may be over 50 people, can someone provide an air conditioner?

I hope so because I get cranky when it's hot.
And I'm not very nice when I'm cranky.
So if there will be no AirCo please leave all children under the age of 15 at home or I will punch them in the face.

Or eat them.

Or maybe a combination of both.

Apparently the weather in Germany during this weekend is gonna extremely hot, similar to EBO 2K10. Given that there may be over 50 people, can someone provide an air conditioner?

Low 20's with Rain is what you call hot? Ring=Metrology noob.

Back