[Aug 26, 2011] GVN Summer Jam V (Philadelphia, PA)

You scruggle with Xia, let's see how you do this time when I have a better character.
OMG, you switching X?, but you had the best X in the world... I know any other char you pick you would do great, but let's see if it's enough to be named the best player with that char... Are you going back to the mighty sisters?...

lol Mick Runs from his character to play me...i love it!

You're not that good. I will beat you with Xiang to prove a point. However, I want to embarass you this time in front of the world. You been playing SC4 for about 3-4 years, yea i think this will look bad. You need to win a big tourney to support your ego, i havent seen a win by the best yet?

i havent seen you win anything either in SC4...so your point? or are you still on cloud 9 from your 90th place from NEC?

True, but I can say you've been to many more tourneys than me. U can count on one hand how many tourneys i been to in SC4...lol. How many u been to? I've saved the US from malek, I was the first person to beat him in a tourney and showed others how to do it. Your palor tricks didnt work i've even seen u pick algol and still lose to malek. Then I had to go back to the army before and after that. You better be glad someone paid that old as white bitch to get me at NEC. :-)

well mick you have all those tournaments to i was in to study me...i on the other hand have your "not good mick play" to study...so have fun having every advantage comming into this...

and still lose

Ramon I don't know why your stressing out so much. We both know your going to lose. We know that Mick going to beat you. We know that the Canadian are going to utterly destroy you. Just accept it, but if your going to rage, save it till after you lose to grab spam.

Also Hawkeye never stops kissing ass. We know you suck at everything, SC4, the English Language, etc... but at least stop nut ridding people who are obviously better than you.

ELI123 ABC.... I'm over your comments... See you at Summer Jam... O yea, Don't forget to bring your dildo.
Sit on it as you play. Saves me the trouble of pounding your cheek after I defeat you. 8)

And that another one that can handle the heat.
Canadian shyt talk>American shyt talk

Also lol on the ABC. You kinda surprised me when you the order of the first 3 letters in the alphabet correct.
(I know what you were trying to reference but its ABC then 123...)

And that another one that can handle the heat.
Canadian shyt talk>American shyt talk

Also lol on the ABC. You kinda surprised me when you the order of the first 3 letters in the alphabet correct.
(I know what you were trying to reference but its ABC then 123...)

Considering that 123 (Eli123s) came first, I thought 2 add ABC to make your name cooler. But in reality it suck.
Guess you can compare your name to your skills.

Eli after falling for day 1 tech traps
and being eliminated by bombs.

crying.jpg

Reactions: LP
lol, I'll just wait for Canadians and Americans to destroy each other and bring back the victory to Mexico!!!
This is my third tournament, so la tercera es la vencida.

Back