[Aug 3, 2013] 1337LoungeLive SoulCalibur V Tournament (North Hollywood)

Jennifer Zhang

[08] Mercenary
Southern California SOULCALIBUR V Players! Jace Hall’s live-streaming celebrity arcade, 1337LoungeLive is hosting a SCV Tourney this SATURDAY (August 3) at 7 PM PST in North Hollywood that will be streaming on the front page of Twitch.tv. The Lounge's doors open at 5 PM to our entrants, if you would like to come early to enjoy free drinks and experience the ULTIMATE GAME MACHINE, which has every game ever made for every console ever.

EMAILJEN@HDFILMS.COMWITH YOUR GAMERTAG/HANDLE TO OFFICIALLY ENTER AND RECEIVE FULL DETAILS.

It’s a *unique* Tourney in that it’s capped to 10 players so that ALL the gameplay gets show on stream and all the players get spotlit on the front page of Twitch. Players get free beverages all night long from our "Ultimate Drink Fridge." The atmosphere is fun but the competition is FIERCE. To check out our broadcast format, visitwww.1337Loungelive.com

**The ultimate winner next Saturday will receive the grand prize – the official hardcover collector’s edition SoulCalibur V guide, signed and personalized to you by the voice of Leixia**

Some additional details:
· Console: Sony PLAYSTATION 3
· Brackets: Double Elimination
· Set Construction: 3 out of 5 matches in ALL SETS (even finals)
· Match Construction:
· - 3 out of 5 rounds in all sets
· - 60 second time limit in all sets
· - 100% health and soul gauge
· We are using the 8WayRun ruleset. Check it out here:

http://8wayrun.com/wiki/tournament-ruleset/

Good luck with the tourney, let me know if there is anything like this up in Northern California.

Good luck other SoCal players, unfortunately I'll be attending a friend's birthday party that day.

A week? You sir were listed MIA, DOA, and WTF. All meaning where the fucks you been?

i thought the community had died, it was only me tommy and signia showing up to anything, then everyone jumped on tag 2 and persona or something, so i stopped playing, but i heard sc2 hd was comin out and decided to check the forums, glad i did, but wish i had done it sooner

Back