Bagazstormy CaS Documentation! Recreating OCs my 12 year-old self made 8 years ago.

11. YOUZUI
The next character is an Edge Master type. This is Youzui.
screencapture-vignette-wikia-nocookie-net-soulcalibur-images-c-cc-Youzui-png-revision-latest-2...png
His design is very simple. So simple that I thought he'll pass as a Libra of Soul NPC. He's basically an old man with a hat and loose-fitting outfit. Again, I think his outfit was randomly generated by the game's randomizer and it's one of those rare occurrences where the whole equipment actually fits lol.

This is my attempt of redesigning Youzui in Soulcalibur VI
youzui.png

Youzui1.jpg

Youzui2.jpg

Youzui3.jpg

Youzui4.jpg
I'm basically cheating in this one since 90% of his equipments are Mitsurugi's SCV outfit set, but it fits him so well I couldn't resist. You can never go wrong with a red-gold color scheme. I feel like this design stays true to his original outfit while also making him look more like a badass grandpa.

12. Khasaanda
Next up, we have a nature girl, Khasaanda.
screencapture-vignette-wikia-nocookie-net-soulcalibur-images-6-66-Khasaanda-Zoth-png-revision-...png
I remember this one pretty clearly. Her design was originally intended as a 2P outfit for Saki (character #2 in this thread), but she ended up becoming a separate character instead. Her lore is that of a protector of nature accompanied by a nature spirit (the wolf). Some of you may notice this already, but the name "Khasaanda" was taken from a character from a certain mainstream web MMORPG (can you guess what it is lol?). It's basically a corruption of the Greek name "Kathandra", similar to Cassandra's name.

Like Raquelle from the previous post, Z.W.E.I.'s moveset is not available in SCVI as of the time this was posted. Hopefully, it'll come back in some form in the future. For the moment, Khasaanda uses Xianghua's style

This is my attempt of redesigning Khasaanda in Soulcalibur VI
khasaanda.png

Soul Calibur VI Super-Resolution 2020.09.02 - 01.03.26.25.jpg

Soul Calibur VI Super-Resolution 2020.09.02 - 01.04.08.40.jpg

Soul Calibur VI Super-Resolution 2020.09.02 - 01.05.11.02.jpg

Soul Calibur VI Super-Resolution 2020.09.02 - 01.06.43.23.jpg
Changed her color scheme from green-black to green-gold, similar to the wolf in the SCV pic. I really like how Talim's pants don't conflict with the Savanna Dress but instead, make the skirt of the dress disappear. Also added some tribal face paint and bodypaint to emphasize wildness.

I also gave her Setsuka's hair because the generic ponytail looks boring. Still, kinda wish we have a variant without the bun though.

Back