Battle Arena Melbourne 2010 Results, Aftermath and Shoutouts!

Engared

[10] Knight
Yeah full list of the details will come in the future and i will do my shoutouts later this week.
But first. very special thanks to Shen Yuan for coming to our fair down under continent and kicking our butts all weekend. Was a lot of fun and i think a lot of us pushed you pretty hard during the tourney. Last ever Soul Calibur tournament in Australia? Well....we will see.

Results
1. Shen Yuan
2. Davo
3. Eclair

Davo plays too much BBCS nowadays ;) he should have been 1st! Congrats to the placers. Who did Shen Yuan play?

He plays X.

Davo was very lucky to finish 2nd. He got quite a few random ring outs on me in W3 and Eclair finished his combo in the loser's final, Eclair would be in the Grand Finals. However, he did play good in the Grand Finals.

Results, stolen from Loki on Ozhadou. Presumably a couple of those people on the bottom were no shows.

Bam - Soul Calibur IV
1. Reymus (Singapore)
2. Davo
3. Eclair
4. Runis
5. Engared
5. Endnow
7. Cyraxis
7. Clement
9. Borgie
9. Luco
9. Kenny
9. AlexMD
13. Ljkabookie
13. Artanis
13. Berzerk
13. Spoony
17. Cactus
17. Ninja
17. Nerk
17. Carl
17. OnyXX
17. Heretic
17. Lovetwins
17. Shaderoth
25. Jelly

Ive got tons of videos to upload. All the good games were recorded so when i get the time they will be up!

Yo Eclair took 3rd? Good job man. Did he stick with Talim the whole time or did he use other characters as well?

that's still good though. I wish I got 3rd with her at a tourney. I feel your pain though engared. My very first offline tourney (and the following two afterwards) I got hilded too. Even before I knew what getting Hilded really was.

I kinda just choked up. I can play against her fine in casuals (cause i dont care about losing so i take the risks) But the moment tournament starts i absolutely freeze up against Hilde.

Back