BattleField 3

Hmm, I still didn't get the game yet, but it seems there isn't much teamwork in this teamwork oriented game X_X

It has it's moments....

Even with randoms, you can usually find one or two people that are really trying to be a team. Or you can just follow other people around helping (remember: teamwork doesn't mean everyone follows you). Most of the time, the teamwork really gets messed up when everyone decides everyone doesn't want to be a team and goes their own way.

Then there are those times when 6 of your teammates are at the spawn area trying to camp the Heli and running each other down with jeeps to pass the time...... that's when you leave. :)

It has it's moments....

Even with randoms, you can usually find one or two people that are really trying to be a team. Or you can just follow other people around helping (remember: teamwork doesn't mean everyone follows you). Most of the time, the teamwork really gets messed up when everyone decides everyone doesn't want to be a team and goes their own way.

Then there are those times when 6 of your teammates are at the spawn area trying to camp the Heli and running each other down with jeeps to pass the time...... that's when you leave. :)
Reminds me of bad company 2 when I would be assaulting a base like 8 times and wonder where the fuck everyone is, then I would look up in the nearby mountain and see my entire team camping and sniping rather than destroying the objectives.

I would rather have them all sunbathing (read: sniping) than destroying our helicopter.

..... I'm actually a good pilot that has everything unlocked and can (usually) keep the thing in the air for more than 4 seconds.....

Friendly C4 on my windshield doesn't usually help.

I would rather have them all sunbathing (read: sniping) than destroying our helicopter.

..... I'm actually a good pilot that has everything unlocked and can (usually) keep the thing in the air for more than 4 seconds.....

Friendly C4 on my windshield doesn't usually help.

Reminds me of the time I was piloting a helicopter and my friend was in the mini-gun. Our helicopter stood in the air the whole game, and my friend had over 20 kills. I dodged so many rockets, tank shells, and we even destroyed the enemies combat chopper (Mind you I was piloting a transport chopper)

I tend to be really good with vehicles in the game. Well also assaulting, but I find vehicles very fun.

Back