Best of New England 2/26/12 results

Nightblade

is SUPERCHARGED!!
Congratulations to the placers! They are as follows:

1st: KDZ
2nd: Jian
3rd: PhoenixIvan

Good shit for making it out guys! Good seeing everybody - Jersey, you guys are awesome. Hope to see you guys soon. See everybody next month!

Ryan - Do you not have a picture of the bracket? Just wondering how it looked in the end.

GG's to everyone I played, and it was a pleasure to meet and talk with players new and old. I'll see some of you in VT.

Shoutouts

Nightblade: For hosting and good mirror matches, you will be making me work even harder for my wins soon, sorry you had to miss your whiskey festival :(

Idlemind: For helping run shit and not taking shit from anyone. I hope to see you soon sir at the March tourny or GU fight night.

DSBlackfox: Glad the soul still burns, I am liking Nightmare in this game especially in certain match ups, time will tell if I get better with him. Let me know what you want to do for the tourny stuff.

Tocool: I know you hate me, <3 as always Tim.

Plot Armor: Stop giving Doug charity wins, New England Astaroths don't take this bullshit.

Doug: I hate you, go die a fire with crabs and pimples. <3

Ivan: :3

Dman: Good to see you again as always, I hope to get in more matches with you soon. Hopefully I'll get a decent internet connection soon.

Mike D/Narcotic: Where is you at?

Aruki and Vagabond: Good to see you both as well, I wish I wasn't so late so we could've gotten more games in.

Tito: So godlike for holding down the responsibilities and fun. I should be good for your tournament on March 11th unless something awful happens to me >_>;;.

Jaxel: For now I am aware of Day 1 Xiba tech, I'm eager to see what you have in Month 2 Xiba tech, good games man, I'm sure you'll be wise to Siegfried a bit more the next time we play.

Bibulus: Good matches man, I will be working on Lex tech as I feel she's underrated as well.

KDZ: I'll be back. I'm glad I was around for a BONE where you used Maxi finally.

Jersey folks: Thanks for making the trip up in good faith. I'll hopefully be down for Jaxel Dome the Dickening.

I hope to see you all soon :)

Sorry, Jian. Charity must be given to the less fortunate. Doug now feels like a big boy now since he can now call himself as one of the veterans/Pros. I had to give him that.

I just want to thank everyone I met for helping me make this transition to the tournament scene an easy one. I met some really nice people and everyone was so welcoming. Expect to see some more Aeon!

I guess it's just my fate to have Tournament Organizer OCD.

Glad to have met you all, especially the new blood.

Doug, congrats on winning the newbie tourney! After playing you those 30 games or so week 1, I knew you would do well period.

See you gents next time.

So NE players eliminated all but one of NJ? Or did NJ eliminate themselves? Either way, good to see both regions coming on strong now that we've got a GOOD Calibur game to play.

Back